There is passion in creating art. When you have discovered as early as 8 that you love drawing, and your parents, in fact, encouraged you to draw and paint at a much younger age, you are passionate about it and you love what you are doing.
The challenge is in marketing art. While there are many platforms to market art, the real challenge is how to get the artwork out there for viewers and buyers to see. Social media is perhaps one of the places that you can bring art.
Social media like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest are just a few of the social media platforms that the artist can utilize. You can also experiment on video sharing sites like YouTube and TikTok. While in the beginning, it is a challenge to gain followers, you can always get the help of third-party applications like hypetik.com to boost your following on Tiktok.
Creating a profile with a huge number of likes and followers can somehow improve the artists’ credibility and may it look as somehow it has been liked for quite some time, and thus encourages others to do the same.
How to gain organic traffic through social media?
Here are contributions from influencers across social media platforms.
1. Use Twitter. Google makes use of Twitter to discover new content. Therefore, it is a good advise to use Twitter to an artist’s advantage.
2. Share your best content regularly. Sharing your content from your website allows you to increase traffic going to your artwork.
3. Share snippets, quotes, and images that will tickle the curiosity of viewers. This can organically grow traffic to your site.
4. Write compelling headlines that people will willingly share without qualms.
5. Use social media tools like FB live or IG stories. This will update your audience of the latest happenings in your artwork.
6. Write content of what is currently happening in your area. This will entice people to follow you.
7. The main topics you write and share should be in line with your goals.
8. Stick to a common theme to provide your audience authenticity.
Social Media For Artists!
There are more strategies than one, all are available for every artist to use and to take advantage of. It’s totally free and easy to follow. There may be times when organic traffic is slow but there could be instances that it is quick and immediate. Nonetheless, all strategies you take should conform to the standards accepted by the social media.