03/14/2011 Freedom Watch w/ Michele Bachmann, Steve King, Jack Hunter, Judith Miller, more

Here is the Monday, March 14, 2011 edition of Freedom Watch with Judge Napolitano.

1. Barney Said,

March 15, 2011 @ 11:07 am

Judith Miller, really? What, Chalabi and Curveball weren't available?

2. bill Said,

March 17, 2011 @ 9:02 pm

You made a mistake tonight saying that the US does not allow blood money. Wrong, In FL, an NFL football player pays several million dollars to a Cuban family after he killed a man while drunk driving. All charges were then drop. I love your show but please get the facts correct please.

3. Carole R. Cohen Feltus Said,

April 2, 2011 @ 12:39 am

Dear Judge Nepolitano, How right you are Dear Sir, When you stated on your program that Democracy IS helping us to loose our freedoms. I feel awful whenever I hear anyone call our country a Democracy. Everyone in D.C. is fighting and protesting. They all know the big banks didn’t need the bail out money. Nor did they need huge tax refunds. The big banks cause economic bubbles and crashes to collapse America and break us. The Liberals have constructed a huge government. Endless wars. They even showed all of the gold bars on C-Span this week in the New York Federal bank. The man were kicking the gold bars off of the transport carts onto the floor while the narrator stated; “These gold bars “no longer” back the US dollar”. Wouldn’t that imply that the gold “used to belong” to the United States? Yes! A driver can get a speeding ticket for “one” mile over the speed limit!!. Why should any leader consult with the White House Cabinet when it’s been replaced with dangerous, criminal background, unconstitutional impostors? Why should any leader consult with the Congress when it has been replaced by the dangerous UN? Wasn’t the Revolutionary War fought to free the 13 Colonies from British rule? It seems they’ve crept back in. And the Tea Partiers are to pick on and blame. While the dinosaurs are protected and free, the chickens and turkeys take a beating. How on earth could the Congress give all powers to the President, creating a dictator king? If I were in any political office, not for one hundred million dollars would I vote “yes”, or sign anything that would hurt and betray any American or our nation. Nor would I do differently to any other peoples or countries. I would have a strong military defense to protect us here if our nation was threatened. and I would be proud and honored to be called Dr. No and Governor Vito. One Congressman said on Fox news; “We must get our Constitutional Republic back.” Another Congressman said on Freedom Watch; “We’re a REPUBLIC.” Yes we are. I also must acknowledge Mr. John Stossel for being such a wonderful, honorable man. He tries so hard to show both sides of everything. He defends our REPUBLIC. He’s a major league American. As your grateful friend Judge Nepolitano, even some of us little chickens have courage, intelligence, morals and humanity with Honor. From New Jersey! Defending FREEDOM!! God, lend us a helping hand. We surely need it.Humanity and everything on this planet is a priceless treasure. The global elite have never allowed civilization to live free and in peace as we were meant to be. We are loving and compassionate, and they do not possess that capacity. In the finality, we will be standing tall as those who have built up the world and succeeded. Amen. Carole R. Cohen Feltus

4. arlene ruttenberg Said,

April 3, 2011 @ 9:23 pm

Why do you and others on Fox news have that sleazy tax cheat Charlie Rangle on your shows? Who cares what this tax cheat flake who stole from the tax payers has to say. Im sure you can get better guests than him.

5. Jax Said,

April 3, 2011 @ 10:07 pm

Good point. The Judge is a tough man to catch.

6. Ben Nuccio Said,

April 4, 2011 @ 10:01 pm

Just wanted to suggest that I do beleive that Judge Napolitano should run for an office position in 2012. Given the current political state, I do feel there is a good chance he will be elected.

7. Rexi Said,

April 6, 2011 @ 1:34 pm

The only problem I have with the judge being on opposite O'Reilly is that he doesn't have the same opportunity to eviscerate O'Reilly on O'Reilly's own show. I used to enjoy watching that.

8. Jax Said,

April 13, 2011 @ 5:37 pm

I have been reading posts at The NY Times website. It is amazing how many socialists post there. They hate the "rich" the "wealthy" and just about anyone who has anything.
    It is sad what a mess public school has done to these folks. Because if it was not the school then what was it?

9. Jax Said,

April 14, 2011 @ 2:43 am

I also do not know why Charles Rangle is still given credibility..

10. Jax Said,

April 25, 2011 @ 11:02 pm

I wonder who Rep Bachmann would pick as a running mate for potus..

11. Jax Said,

April 25, 2011 @ 11:37 pm

Liz Claman is lookin great..