03/22/2010 Freedom Watch 95 w/ Jesse Ventura, Tom Woods, Rand Paul

Freedom Watch 95 w/ Judge Napolitano is now ready for viewing.

Jesse Ventura on American conspiracies.

Tom Woods on State’s Rights vs. Federal Law.

Rand Paul on the Tea Part vs. the establishment.

Embed Codes:

Jesse Ventura
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=4119302&w=400&h=249"></script>

Tom Woods
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=4119272&w=400&h=249"></script>

Rand Paul
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=4119267&w=400&h=249"></script>

1. Kevin Said,

March 23, 2010 @ 2:00 am

Tom Woods is right. The only thing that is likely to stop this healthcare deathride is the Federal Gov't going bankrupt. Lawsuits are pointless, as they will be tried in Federal Court. The Supremes have deferred to the Feds time and again. I don't think any states have the gumption to really stand up to the Fed. Texas might try, but the Obamabots will give them a good slapping and they will back down. I'm in CA and there's not a chance in hell Arnold or his successor, Republicrat or Demilican will make a stand. This will all go away in about 15 years when everything else goes to hell, but it will be very ugly.

2. Ron Said,

March 23, 2010 @ 3:13 am

Judge, I am extremely upset by the Tom Woods interview. I so hoped we could defeat this at the state level. Seems like it will be left to the people to press the state govt's to reject.

3. Bill Said,

March 23, 2010 @ 1:49 pm

The states do not have a prayer. Under the commerce clause the Raich case allows the federal govt to regulate anything that relates to supply and demand and then under the necessary and proper clause the feds can do anything (requiring you to buy health insurance) that is convenient to that regulation,, especially if striking down the mandatory buying of health insurance would undermine the complicated health care reform law. In my opinion, the states' attorney generals are just posturing and wasting the states' time and money and could use their time, expertise and money better (see next comment).

4. Bill Said,

March 23, 2010 @ 1:50 pm

Instead, the strategy should be for attorneys who have the guts to do it to take on pro bon cases of individuals' refusing to buy the health care insurance. These will be due process cases. When enough of these cases are brought, it will shut down the ability of the federal government to force obedience because it will have to fight each one of these cases individually in hundreds of courts. That is what individual attorneys can do. What the states can do instead of wasting time on these media-focused suits is to set up funds to cover court costs (not pay the attorneys) and help the attorneys throughout the country share tactics and materials. I am an attorney, and I plan to take on pro bono cases like this. I hope other attorneys will do the same.

5. LibertarianMike Said,

March 23, 2010 @ 2:46 pm

Thank you, Bill, for your support of Liberty. Perhaps you can post your contact info, so I I know where to turn when my case comes up. :-)

6. Jason Said,

March 23, 2010 @ 6:08 pm

Thanks to the Judge for FINALLY at least making a passing reference to 911 Truth!

Over 1,100 Architects and Structural & Civil Engineers are calling for a new 911 investigation: http://ae911truth.org

7. Bob Robertson Said,

March 23, 2010 @ 8:27 pm

Agreed that “law suits” are pointless. Suing the government in the government’s own courts. Silly.

Nullification is the only way to go. And if enough states nullify, and if the electorate has the GUTS TO VOTE THE BUMS OUT, it will be repealed as pointless and hopeless.

8. charrington Said,

March 24, 2010 @ 1:13 pm

Hey Kevin – we don't have 15 years before a meltdown. If you look carefully at everything that is going on all at once we have maybe a couple of years, Maybe …

9. JBDavis Said,

March 24, 2010 @ 4:24 pm

Mike, is it ok with Fox if I were to use parts of the Judge's segments on my show in Danvers?

10. LibertarianMike Said,

March 24, 2010 @ 5:28 pm

(Assuming you're talking to me) I'm not affiliated with Fox in any way, and my educated guess is that "it is doubtful" as they've been having things pulled from YouTube, etc.

11. jody Said,

March 25, 2010 @ 5:47 am

Bill I called the Lou Dobbs show earlier this week mentioning this very subject. I asked him who was looking into what legal enterprises would come forward to represent the American people that resist this illegal government action. He responded by telling me about the state's Attorney General's filing suits, which didn't answer my question. But we have to promote this approach you are mentioning here. The approach you mention and a huge nationwide civil disobedience movement are the only viable options I can currently see.

12. JBDavis Said,

March 25, 2010 @ 2:50 pm

OK Thanks, I appreciate the response.

Too bad too, I really would love to have the Judge posted everywhere really. Hopefully someday he'll get on the television and wake some people up.

13. DMZuniga Said,

March 28, 2010 @ 4:01 am

(Cont'd.)

This is the tactical direction of our legal section at AmericaAgain!, working with our targeting/scoring database, the AmericaAgain! Indictment Engine(TM).

Congress has given the People a target-rich environment to bring FLEETS of cases against these bent actors; but we're brining them in STATE courts, for violations of STATE criminal statutes, which happen to coincide with the felonious actions they've committed brazenly since before 1913.

The criminal concessions they grant to private parties are not only unconstitutional (illegal according to the supreme federal Law of the Land), but cognizeable under State criminal statutes. These bent actors must be taken on severally, and outside the Article III courts. As Jefferson and Madison made clear in their Principles of '98: the parties to the Constitution are the only ones who can judge of these infractions and apply remedies.

14. DMZuniga Said,

March 28, 2010 @ 4:05 am

(Cont'd.)

However: if you allow the States to be a party to the actions (as these rubber-sword political theatre actions by the state attorneys general), according to Article III, jurisdiction is federal. The perps will be sprung by their own creature courts, federal.

No matter how the federal law guild may kick and squeal about judicial review, John Marshall's was not the final word in 1803. The Constitution is plain enough in Amendments 9 and 10; perennial high crimes by Congress can be adjudicated by the courts of the States, with the right tactical procedures.

No politician can be trusted to handle these cases without the People's oversight.
    We will have hundreds or thousands of co-plaintiffs on multi-count criminal bills of information against these scoundrels, in their State Courts.

AmericaAgain! intends to bring dozens of cases in the same calendar quarter, in fleets to give these judges some backing…safety in numbers.

15. DMZuniga Said,

March 28, 2010 @ 3:59 am

I don't disagree with the above comments, Bill, except that the federal courts are the wrong venue if you're trying to adjudicate & apply remedies to federal actors' torts and crimes. The STATE courts, however, can do a world of good — IF we can first seat (or woodshed some presently sitting) state judges with a love for states' primordial (retained) rights. The 10th Amendment needs teeth, and the State courts can give it teeth ONLY as directed/forced by "the People themselves", to use Madison's words in the mouth of 'Republican' in his 12/22/1792 National Gazette piece.

16. jesse cox Said,

July 4, 2010 @ 5:36 pm

judge my nme is jesse cox 35 yrs. old and i think now the flag is nothing more than a decoration. people no longer respect the flag. I remember as a child in school we only put the flag out in the morning on cleesr days and took it down at the end of the day the flag is never suposed to see darkness. I ask that you would join me and say the pledge each day and begin your show that way it only takes 15 sec. we have forgot the simple things we learned in elementary school but it is time to remember. it only takes a spark to start a flame.