02/24/2010 Freedom Watch 86 w/ Debra Medina, Karen Kwiatkowski, Matt Welch

Freedom Watch 86 is in the books. Check it out below.

Debra Medina

Karen Kwiatkowski on the war on terror.

Matt Welch on GOP confusion.

Embed Codes:

Debra Medina
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=4050981&w=400&h=249"></script>

Karen Kwiatkowski
<script src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=4051021&amp;w=400&amp;h=249" type="text/javascript"></script>

Matt Welch
<script src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=4051023&amp;w=400&amp;h=249" type="text/javascript"></script>

1. Kevin Said,

February 25, 2010 @ 5:23 am

Good show! I'm no Texan, but it sounds like Medina would be a terrific Governor. On a different topic, I think Judge Napolitano is a little too enthusiastic about the shift in American political thinking. Ron Paul is more reserved about it, and I think he's got it right. The American people are still just drunkenly staggering between the Red and Blue, and they have yet to perceive there is a real alternative. Even though they were disgusted with Bush, and becoming disgusted with Obama, the people of the U.S. still retain a naivete regarding their government. They still believe that America is good, and so their government is also good. Well, if America is good, it is because of the people, and in spite of the government.

2. Scott Said,

February 25, 2010 @ 6:03 am

Glenn Beck did a nice hit job on Mrs Medina, and so did Alex Jones on Feb 24. This is disgusting. This woman is the best chance Texas has to reclaim it's great statehood. Beck and the other talking heads spew Progressive rhetoric and claim to be our friends when in fact they lure people to thier views and then pull the rug out from under us.

3. Kathleen Said,

February 25, 2010 @ 6:33 am

Judge, I love you. I don't know how you managed to get FOX to allow you to have Medina on not once, but three times. I also find it shocking your elitist bosses allowed you to have a fair interview with her on the state issues.

Thank you very much for your support of Medina. It is critical to Texas and our country that she be our governor.

4. Judge Napolitano’s Freedom Watch: Debra Medina « Liberty's Roar Said,

February 25, 2010 @ 6:17 am

[...] Judge Napolitano’s Freedom Watch: Debra Medina Medina was on with the judge today.  See here. [...]

5. Rikki Said,

February 25, 2010 @ 3:49 pm

Yep, Beck sure did hurt our chances at having a Constitution loving Governor. As a Texan, I can't seem to grasp the relevance that 9/11 has at a state level. 9/11 is a Federal issue and last I checked, state Governors really don't have much of a say in Federal affairs. I voted for Debra Medina anyhow. I am disgusted that my fellow Conservative Texans would much rather vote for the NWO whores who are pushing the very thing that we are all fighting against, instead of someone who would like to reinstate the rights of Texas and Texans. I keep finding myself asking over and over again… "What is wrong with people?" The ignorance is mind-boggling. I feel that Medina is really our last hope of squleching Federal encroachment peacefully.

6. txlibertylady Said,

February 25, 2010 @ 7:58 pm

Thank you is not enough. I have been an admirer of yours for such a long time and you have not disappointed me. Thank you for having the guts to stand up and have Debra on your show after the hit job Glenn Beck did on her. I can now say that two people I know up will truly stand up for their beliefs. You and Debra. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart.<3

7. Bea Schuller Said,

February 25, 2010 @ 4:29 pm

I voted for Medina yesterday. I am hoping for an outright miracle to get her in the run-off with Perry. I keep thinking of David going up against Goliath and I know there is a united effort to replace all the government loving self-serving politicans with citizens who are willing to face the giant government down.

So Medina is not politically savy…is that a reason to vote for career politicans who strangle us and our children with government spending and take away our freedoms?

8. Brady Said,

February 25, 2010 @ 8:58 pm

I try to follow alex and I watched a vid where he ranted on how wrong Beck was for degrading medina about the truther issue. I thought alex was for medina. What did Alex Jones say against her?

9. sclindah Said,

February 26, 2010 @ 7:25 pm

Any chance of getting these for download? They haven't been available the past week or so!

10. Colin Said,

February 26, 2010 @ 8:06 pm

Apparently, Medina threw Alex Jones and the 9/11 Truthers, (who are a huge chunk of the freedom movement) under the bus. Apparently, she called Truther's 'dispicable', and yet earlier in the week she semi-supportive of 'asking questions' The big 'flip flop' angered people.

11. Winnie Said,

February 27, 2010 @ 12:53 am

Debra Medina is a traitor to the 9/11 movement and an idiot agreeing with Mark Davis that 9/11 truthers are dispicable and that she believes that muslims flew the planes into the towers and our government had nothing to do with it. Anyone with two brain cells to rub together and have seen the towers fall know that elaborate explosives were used. Granted she stands for property rights but what a dissapointment!

12. Cheryl Fallon Said,

February 27, 2010 @ 2:42 am

I am not a Texan but have sent financial support for Debra Medina…Texas needs her and so does America! I would love to see her knock the socks off of Beck, Davis, and AJ if necessary! You have my prayers and financial support Debra!!!

The truth about 9/11 will one day come out but for now we need someone like Debra to set the tone not only in TX but for the other states as well. Pulling for TX and Medina on Tuesday!!

13. Jay Said,

February 27, 2010 @ 9:57 am

Awesome SITE if your on a quest for knowledge

14. Winnie Said,

February 27, 2010 @ 2:30 pm

To add to my earlier post, I have been writing editorials in my local paper here in CT supporting her and hoping to plant the seed of liberty, freedom and prosperty in this state, but I need to vent about my dissapointment after listening to a video clip in reaction to the 9/11 thing. She will be good for Texas and the rest of America.

15. HDThoreau Said,

February 27, 2010 @ 5:17 pm

Beck likes to segment Conservative/Libertarians into groups. He's done that for awhile now.

I don't know how you can make a call either way when it comes to "truther" stuff. But I know I don't have any evidence in regard to the "birther" stuff, so that's a bit of a problem. Lack of evidence disproves one, but validates the other.

In regard to Beck, you don't have to agree with him. I don't. But, just as you are smart enough to see through his BS, so are your neighbors. Don't sweat it. Medina will win.

16. HDThoreau Said,

February 27, 2010 @ 5:19 pm

I think this is the only video based site that doesn't make me angry. Thanks Judge. My BP appreciates it.