08/19/2009 Freedom Watch 28 w/ Ron Paul, RJ Harris, Chris Calabrese, Michael Cannon, Scott Roper, Scott Shields

Freedom Watch 28 with Judge Andres Napolitano is complete. This marks the final hour long Freedom Watch episode. The show will not air for 2 weeks, but will come back as a daily (Mon-Fri) 30 minute show after the hiatus. We will continue to do our best to provide video for each and every show on this site in a timely fashion.

Watch this week’s episode below. And be sure to watch it in high quality on Foxnews.com when available.

Embedded Playlist Code:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/p/395AC227212C4983&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/p/395AC227212C4983&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="385" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

1. computer consulting Said,

August 19, 2009 @ 10:00 pm

Excellent show as usual.

2. Evan Said,

August 19, 2009 @ 11:43 pm

Amazing story on that Canadian police drug ring. I feel bad for the man who was held in prison for 4 years and tortured

3. Sandra Crosnoe Said,

August 20, 2009 @ 1:23 am

outstanding show – just linked all videos on http://r3publican.wordpress.com – wondering if anyone can teach me how to stream videos on the free wordpress sites???

the code you use there is [youtube="href"] and they don't seem to give you streaming parameters, but maybe you know if there is a way to do that and can help me

thanks for this great website and all your efforts for Life and Liberty!

blessings,
    sandie

4. Allen Said,

August 20, 2009 @ 2:17 am

This important subject matter delivered by the scholarly Judge Napolitano is worthy to be seen by a wider audience. What is unacceptable is the unprofessional and disrespectful manner in which the show is executed. Any amateur knows that lavaliere microphones are to put on and taken off while the guests are off camera and with their audio muted. They use the on-screen plasma as a preview monitor! What's worse is switching a live camera shot of a guest while their still in makeup. Content should be controlled for the on-screen monitor to display only what is complementary or at least relevant to the broadcast. I can go on but perhaps these production blunders clearly are someone's idea of a joke to belittle the good Judge's and his audience.

5. Minnesota Chris Said,

August 20, 2009 @ 12:53 pm

Great to hear the 30 minute daily episode is no longer just a rumor :-) That’s great news, and I look forward to the new format!

Sandra, if you want to put the playlist on your blog that will go from segment to segment instead of embedding each video individually, you can use the code provided above and also reprinted below:

6. Minnesota Chris Said,

August 20, 2009 @ 12:55 pm

Whoops, that didn’t work….try this:

7. Minnesota Chris Said,

August 20, 2009 @ 12:56 pm

Ha! Third try:

8. Minnesota Chris Said,

August 20, 2009 @ 12:57 pm

I give up…the code is listed above…

9. jjp Said,

August 21, 2009 @ 5:33 pm

Agreed! As a broadcast professional myself, I can't understand why transitions are always an audio and video debacle. Are interns running the show? I would have been fired many times over for just one of the routine errors that are made on this show every week. Hopefully the new format will tighten up the production quality. Keep up the great work on speading the message of freedom Judge!

10. HDThoreau Said,

September 5, 2009 @ 4:35 am

Umm, the Cato guy was putting makeup on his dome. Might wanna edit that out.

11. oitaljvq Said,

October 29, 2009 @ 3:56 pm

5BH5XY dmaoisijqwxh, [url=http://fikhulvtuzcr.com/]fikhulvtuzcr[/url], [link=http://detqofleqkqs.com/]detqofleqkqs[/link], http://rplpmrhuavfz.com/

12. DrJanet Said,

October 31, 2009 @ 11:21 pm

Oh my goodness, I know Scott Loper, the man was NEVER a sheriff's officer! What is going on here? __Mr. Loper was a jail guard about 20 years ago…. __I am surprised and shocked this would happen to Judge Napolitano. I'd suggest the network check out Mr. Loper as hos former employer substantiates my claim.____Of course that makes us now wonder what else Mr. Loper and his lawyer fabricated??

13. DrJanet Said,

October 31, 2009 @ 11:25 pm

I am sorry, but this Loper guy is a fraud. I am shocked this Judge didn't check him out before the show.
    No wonder Fox has such a sorry reputation.

14. DrJanet Said,

October 31, 2009 @ 11:28 pm

Mr. Loper was a jail guard about 20 years ago….

I am surprised and shocked this would happen to Judge Napolitano. I'd suggest the network check out Mr. Loper as his former employer substantiates my claim.