08/12/2009 Freedom Watch 27 w/ Tom Woods, Ron Paul, Nick Gillespie, David Boaz, Bob Shultz, John Dennis

Check out today’s Freedom Watch below. Also be sure to watch it at Foxnews.com to see it in higher quality.

Embed Code for Playlist:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/p/6749340E9F584CF5&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/p/6749340E9F584CF5&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="385" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

1. Dave Diers Said,

August 13, 2009 @ 12:22 am

I am an avid follower of Freedom Watch, having watched every episode since it's beginning. One thing I've noticed is the very poor control of volume and modulation between the guests and the Judge. The "board ops" are either most inept, of they just simply don't care whether we can hear what is being said. I'm constantly changing volume so that I can hear what is going on.

Today was the last straw for listening to the broadcast on FoxNews.com. The quality was so irratic, and in the end, the interview with Ron Paul was totally messed up.

My message to the folks at Fox News – why don't you just get it together? I've never seen this kind of poor quality on any other of your broadcasts. Start acting like professionals in the production of Freedom Watch, which is the best offering you've ever given us.

Dave Diers
    Chanhassen, Minnesota

2. Tracy Saboe Said,

August 13, 2009 @ 2:02 am

Agreed

3. Ronnie Said,

August 13, 2009 @ 2:07 am

I watch Freedom Watch only on http://freedomwatchonfox.com/ because there are no commercials and the full hour is played where this is not the case on foxnews.com.

I think this is the best show anywhere, anytime.

4. P Miller Said,

August 13, 2009 @ 2:25 am

Imagine a hiker near a tree where he knows there is a sack totaling one million $ hanging in branch.
    A hornets nest is around the sack and tornado is approaching.
    Tornado will destroy tree and sack of money within minutes.
    The only way hiker can retrieve sack is to climb tree and break off nest.
    If hiker doesn't all is lost with tornado's passing.
    If hiker goes for it he will receive hundreds of stings and possibly fall and break his neck.
    How bad does he want sack of money?

Now substitute:

Statist politicians for hiker.
    Substitute health ins. bill and dictatorial control over the country by the statists for the sack.
    The life threatening stings would be voters taking it out on the statist politicians in next election and the hiker possibly breaking his neck would be the democrat party being severely cripled.
    The tornado destroying the tree and money would be those who are able to stop the health insurance reform bill this year which may doom it for quite a while.

The reward (full dictatorial control of the country) for the statist politicians is so great they will risk everything to ram it through with 51 votes on a reconciliation bill.

5. jgalvanatx Said,

August 13, 2009 @ 5:51 am

Nice analogy@P Miller

6. Dave Said,

August 13, 2009 @ 1:46 pm

The globalists are telling Obama. that legalizing drugs keeps the masses numbed down and dumbed down!

7. UEA Said,

August 14, 2009 @ 12:13 am

I live on the west coast, and am often working when this is on live, so I have to catch it on youtube or by podcast. Generally, I prefer the podcast, as I can listen and work at the same time, but it's disappointing that the podcast isn't available same-day, or even sometimes not at all.

8. marcg Said,

August 14, 2009 @ 1:04 am

All podcasts are available for every episode of FW. Check out the link at the top of the page labeled "Podcasts Archive" and you will find them. Sometimes they don't get posted quickly, but they are usually posted by weekend's end.

Enjoy.

9. darioush k Said,

August 16, 2009 @ 9:32 pm

Dear Fox:

Please give Judge Nap's excellent show a prime time slot.

10. Joanna Campbell Said,

August 17, 2009 @ 12:53 am

I agree. I think FREEDOM WATCH should be aired during prime time. The information is so important that it would be a breath of fresh air to everyone across the SES spectrum.

11. Joanna Campbell Said,

August 17, 2009 @ 12:54 am

Darioush k, I second your motion. Go FREEDOM WATCH go.

12. J. Campbell Said,

August 17, 2009 @ 1:01 am

Often the media reports that the "government is borrowing" so many kzillion dollars. I wish everytime FREEDOM WATCH uses terms of like kind that it would be translated into the number of dollars that will come out of each pocket of each American citizen. Think about that. Imagine for a moment how many dollars each family would have to spend if the Department of Health Education and Welfare were dismantled. Then name some other departments that ought to be managed by the states, and how many more dollars would be in each family's pockets. Then, to support them identify the Article in the Constitution that supports such dismantling. Moreover, think about the extra dollars each family would have and gladly help those in their communities in need. Just thinking. It seems to me that FREEDOM WATCH is a perfect venue for this kind of translation, idea generation and true and happy phrasemakeing.