06/24/2009 Freedom Watch 20 Ron Paul, Lew Rockwell, Gary Johnson, David Boaz, Wayne Allyn Root, Shelly Roche, Michael Shanklin

Watch the show on Foxnews.com since they have the high quality videos posted.

Watch them here.

Otherwise, watch the youtube playlist below. I apologize for the poor quality, both sound and video. Youtube, for some reason was clipping the final 4 minutes of any higher quality video I uploaded so I had to “make do” to get the complete videos posted.

Embed Code:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/p/DF71A3A3C9AD610C&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/p/DF71A3A3C9AD610C&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="385" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

1. Alaska Live Said,

June 25, 2009 @ 6:56 am

Just stopped in to say hello…

2. Vern McKinley Said,

June 25, 2009 @ 12:51 pm

Major problems with this…Segment 2 does not work; Segment 3 is ok; Segment 4 goes about 1:21 through and then gets hung up….that is as far as I got.

3. marcg Said,

June 25, 2009 @ 1:09 pm

It seems to work for me… Could it be an intermittent or local 'net issue?

4. IrishLibertarian Said,

June 25, 2009 @ 1:28 pm

Hello,

I left a review of your cool show here.

5. Treg Said,

June 25, 2009 @ 9:18 pm

At the very least…. Get Charles Goyette on your show… !!!! I miss him on the radio.

6. Treg Said,

June 25, 2009 @ 9:17 pm

Judge, you really…..REALLY need to get you a SIDE KICK. Your show needs more BOUNCE, more Back n Forth, and I really think you would work well with Mr. Goyette.

So let me highly recommend CHARLES GOYETTE…. watch him here
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6MgWWpRfag” target=”_blank”>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6MgWWpRfag

in peace and liberty,
    Treg

7. LoriGirl Said,

June 26, 2009 @ 4:41 am

hi!! : )

8. LoriGirl Said,

June 26, 2009 @ 4:42 am

"Irish Libertarian" – Love it!

9. LoriGirl Said,

June 26, 2009 @ 4:44 am

Where's the audio download link???

10. HDThoreau Said,

June 26, 2009 @ 1:26 pm

Howdy ladies and gent's.

11. HDThoreau Said,

June 26, 2009 @ 1:37 pm

Well, I kinda like how the judge let's his guests talk rather than yelling over them. That's refreshing for me. I don't see that much anymore. If he had a sidekick, there would be less air time for the people I care about. There might be a need for somebody who can do some quick fact checks and research on the fly, but the Judge is pretty knowledgeable.

In any case, I like the guests. Lew made a good point, and Paul had a good recollection. I also remember when there was no insurance in health care. It was only 23 or so years ago.

The costs were low because people paid with cash or with barter and there was no middle man. Even in large hospitals, people would bring vegetables or fruits to offset the bills. From my observation over the years, the way it happened was that Hospital Administrator's starting taking insurance from people after much cajoling and a few kickbacks. Then prices crept up because MD's could not prescribe what they thought you needed, but what the insurance company would reimburse you for. Which led to two conditions:

Competent MD's prescribed what you needed and double charged on what the insurance company would approve..

Conceding MD's only prescribed what the insurance company approved decreasing the quality of healthcare. Bed turnover increased. They made more money kicking you out than they did treating you because there was a cap. Remember when at risk pregnant mother's used to be able to stay at the hospital so they didn't bleed out while they were nursing their newborn?

So that's what I saw. The moment insurance companies got in the door, it cascaded out to remote MD offices. People started to expect that a MD would take insurance. And prices steadily increased. This is why I personally did not go into medicine. And a socialized system would make it even less inviting.

So good show Judge. Appreciate the work you're doing.

12. promarijuana Said,

June 27, 2009 @ 12:33 pm

Where is the podcast? I’m blind and can’t work with the embeded player on Mac OS 10 with Voiceover and Safari.

13. bytestyle.tv Said,

July 14, 2009 @ 8:36 pm

Freedom Watch 23 – Judge Napolitano, Ron Paul, Peter Schiff, Adam Kokesh & More……

Tomorrow’s Freedom Watch with Judge Napolitano is going to be a good one! Here’s the lineup:

Rep Ron Paul
    Peter Schiff
    G. Edward Griffin
    Shelly Roche
    Adam Kokesh – Will have major announcement!

We’ll be talking about grassroots efforts to Audit t…