05/04/2011 Freedom Watch w/ Charlie Rangel, Connie Mack, Jack Hunter, more

Here is the Wednesday, May 4th, 2011 edition of Freedom Watch with Judge Andrew Napolitano.

1. Limber Said,

May 5, 2011 @ 3:40 am

Lynn: If the big oil companies can fix prices, why do they stop at only $5.00 or $6.00? Why don't they just set them at $9, $12, or $30 a gallon? What is it that stops them?

Also: stimulus packages at best, only rearrange resources. They usually are a net loss due to increased waste (not ALL of the time, but most of the time). Taxes intrinsically come from private capital. Increasing 'timulus means increasing withdrawls from capital. This DEACREASES the nation's ability to invest and recover.

Rarely, rarely, rarely does the government get lucky and get a return for its investment that would not have come soon from the private sector anyway.

2. Chuck Said,

May 5, 2011 @ 11:00 am

Charlie Rangel is a jive talking liar. "Every economist says to borrow more and tax more to pay the budget".

3. Chris Said,

May 5, 2011 @ 5:02 pm

I love how the Judge is the only TV news host who will come straight out and say the President killed Osama Bin Laden illegally.

4. bolo Said,

May 5, 2011 @ 8:50 pm

Judge Nap, I want to know WHEN will you secure an audience with Dr. Steve Pieczenik. This guy has literally threatened the sitting POTUS and his administration on behalf of the American people. He says confess and resign as did Nixon, or he will be dealt with directly by the American people.

Does Alex Jones have an exclusive agreement with Dr. Pieczenik at this time? Judge, you know AJ. I'm sure he would be happy (as would Dr. Pieczenik) to share him with you, FBC, and your listening/watching audience. In fact, him along with Paul Craig Roberts and Col. Douglas Macgregor, would be a real treat. And bring on some 'neocons' for comedy relief, and displays of public embarrassment. ("I didn't know! I didn't know!)

5. Chicagoan123 Said,

May 6, 2011 @ 4:28 pm

Pieczenik seems like a bit of a conspiracy theorist, as does Alex Jones. He is perhaps a bit too far out there to be taken seriously outside of the blogosphere.

6. Chicagoan123 Said,

May 6, 2011 @ 4:30 pm

I thought we had declared war on Al-Qaeda and terrorism. I also thought that "killing or capturing Osama bin Laden" was the stated intent of the US Military since we first went into Afghanistan nearly 10 years ago. I find it hard to believe that nobody seemed to mind that we openly stated and pursued an "illegal" act for nearly 10 years – until just now. Also, haven't we been told that Al-Qaeda posed an imminent threat to the US at all times since 2001? Does the killing of their leader then not satisfy your requirement for self-defense?

I might also add that the Napolitano hosts and opinion show, and not a news show.

7. Kay Said,

May 7, 2011 @ 11:31 am

That is exactly why the Judge should have him on and if he's just full of it he'll be exposed.

8. HopeSprings - TX Said,

May 7, 2011 @ 5:13 pm

I don't understand why the Judge and his guests have not bothered to check out the FBI's most-wanted-list. Osama bin Laden has NEVER appeared on that list because the FBI had no substantial proof that he was involved with 9/11.

9. Chicagoan123 Said,

May 7, 2011 @ 8:35 pm

HopeSprings,
    Your comment was sarcastic, right?
    Go to http://www.fbi.gov and click "most wanted" on the top menu… tell me who you see.

10. Ken Said,

May 7, 2011 @ 8:59 pm

Charlie Rangel is a friend of Freedom Watch?! I didn't realize The Judge's standards were so low.