02/28/2011 Freedom Watch w/ Mike Lee, C.L. Otter, Jason Richwine, Scott Horton, Anthony Shaffer, more

Here is the Monday, February 28, 2011 edition of Freedom Watch with Judge Napolitano.

1. hipotinoose Said,

March 6, 2011 @ 8:08 pm

I don't like unions. When I was a tech, I would go to union sites and had to take about 4 times as long to get anything done. The electrician would have to plug it in. The michanic would have to change the part. The laborer would have to move the instrument, etc. etc. All this was a croc to spread the work around so that there would be more people employed. At the same time these losers made more money than I did. I was trained and capable of doing everything necessary to get the job done.

2. Carol Said,

March 7, 2011 @ 3:11 pm

Judge Napolitano, I watched your program last night (Mar. 6th) it seems all anyone on ANY news station can come up with to cut our Natinal debt is to cut Social Security, medicare and hardly anything is said about medicaid, why can't ANYONE say ANYTHING about O'bama cutting his expenses, all the tarps, bailouts, Fannie, Freddie, Ins. Co.s, GM, parties, taking 2 planes whenever they want to. Why can't ALL the fat cats in DC take a cut in THEIR pay, it is NOT fair for the elderly that have paid for 50 years or longer to take a cut when we can hardly make it on the lowly pay we get after paying the highest into soc.sec. all of our lives. Can SOMEONE please see into that? Why hit the elderly? Most of us know what they would like to do is kill us off at a certain age. Its been said, I heard it! probably on Glenn Beck cause I watch him every day if I can. I don't even know who to write to get SOMEONE in there to protect OUR soc sec. we haven't had a cost of living raise in 2 years, How in the world are we supposed to "make it?" We have no other way to make money and at our age I have no idea what to do, my husband can't hold down a job, neither can I. I am almost 71, my husband is 73, we have been married 551/2 years, we farmed and when I say we, I mean all of us, our 3 kids included, I raised a large garden, canned all I could, about 350 gts a year, then Mr FHA at that time told us to get a freezer that it would be much easier, we did and it was easier except when the ecectricity was off and we lost ALL we had put up 3or 4 different times, ALL foods lost in 3 freezers. I haven't canned in a long time as I can't lift the heavy cookers any longer, neither can my husband. Our health isn't what it was 55 years ago. PLEASE CAN SOMEONE BE ON OUR SIDE??? Allow me to hear from someone at Fox go to bat for the older folks! Our Med. Ins. for this year was $5000. plus what Medicare holds out, I think it was almost $200. apiece, that is not counting the $1400 OTC we paid cash for. we don't get very much Soc Sec by the time everyone gets through with us.
    Please tell me why "they" always attack the ederly's soc sec! Keep up the good work!
    Thank you, I will be expecting an answer.
    Carol

3. Bob Homes Said,

May 12, 2011 @ 10:05 am

Good insights as always, Freedom Watch

4. analyn Said,

May 13, 2011 @ 3:55 am

It's how you make a good insight on your freedom watch. This program will impart to stay free. Every one of us need a freedom, for us to enjoy and live life in a fullest.

5. Moy2x Said,

July 14, 2011 @ 2:26 am

6. Edmund Said,

August 6, 2011 @ 3:45 am

That's a good comment from Analyn, everyone really needs freedom! because we will never know how long we'll stay here. I know it sounds too much but what I'm- saying is, let's enjoy life!

Edmund citiboxcostadelsol@gmail.com

7. Exus Said,

September 2, 2011 @ 11:33 am

@Carol … the sad truth is that the 'fats' always take from those who can't fight back, the weaker ones. There is no more democracy as they don't stop brainwashing us to tell. We are being ruled by a Corporate Oligarchy.

8. canklefish Said,

September 5, 2011 @ 6:57 pm

I've never been a fan of unions, and certainly have never belonged to one. I remember one horrible trip to Atlantic City to help a friend and his father set up a display at the convention center. We weren't even allowed to work on our own stuff, the union guys had to set everything up. They took forever and they sucked at their jobs…

9. Samantha Said,

March 8, 2012 @ 10:10 am

I'm glad there is more to freedom watch than just the podcast. I really prefer seeing the guys live or on stream rather than poke me to death wondering how they would look or if they even are true to every word.