02/21/2011 Freedom Watch on President’s Day w/ Tom Woods, Tom Dilorenzo, Nick Gillespie, Monica Crowley, more

Here is the Monday, February 21st, 2011 President’s Day special edition of Freedom Watch with Judge Napolitano.

1. Roland Said,

February 23, 2011 @ 9:55 am

“Reagan made us feel good.” I would put it a little differently: Reagan made us feel good about the U.S. government. What a horrible accomplishment.

2. Will Said,

February 23, 2011 @ 2:24 pm

This is by far my favorite episode I have seen. We need more TV coverage of the horrible atrocities of the "Great Emancipator", Wilson and FDR. Go to any public library and look at the book section of presidents and you will see the largest sections belong to those three, now that should tell you something.

3. Hudsonated Said,

February 23, 2011 @ 6:27 pm

By far my favorite episode of the show, thank you – Judge Napolitano.

I'd like to see all these segments expanded into show-length installments.

4. Richard Said,

February 25, 2011 @ 5:00 pm

They said during the piece something about irrefutable evidence with Lincoln ,Wilson,FDR and others and by taking down the video is proof that someone of influence has a big problem with the Truth being out there!

5. Dave Said,

July 9, 2011 @ 10:09 am

Who can withstand the pressures of leading a country such as America? These legends have done their part. Today, it's Obama. Today, well, it's Me doing my thing to scratch a help for my country in this little niche I was placed.

6. Meredith Said,

July 17, 2011 @ 4:04 pm

7. Penny Said,

July 24, 2011 @ 10:22 pm

Great episode, one of my favorites. There was so much hope during the Reagan administration. It has gone down hill so much that it seems as though it will be very hard to get great again.

8. Justin Said,

July 25, 2011 @ 8:00 pm

I agree. We need more leaders like this. This was a great episode, loved it.

9. Melissa Gibbs Said,

August 11, 2011 @ 4:00 am

@ Meredith
    "Our country had such great leadership, but recently it has gone to shambles. Such a shame. If only we can bring those amazing leaders back to lead us again to prosperity."

Yeah, we have a great leaders before and don't know what happen to our leaders today, so next time we should carefully pick our next leaders, the leaders that will lead us to all the prosperity in our nation.

10. Byron Said,

August 17, 2011 @ 5:56 am

We really need a great and trustworthy leaders today. We should think hundred times and pick carefully for our next leaders. Thank you for showing this episode.

11. alexis Said,

August 18, 2011 @ 7:29 am

Thank you for showing this video.. It made a clear messages..

12. John Said,

August 22, 2011 @ 1:37 pm

Why does the video say removed by user? Is it some kind of censorship?

13. Allan Said,

September 3, 2011 @ 10:44 am

I think it's time for us to have trustworthy leaders to make the change we've been waiting for. We should do our part and choose the right leaders carefully. Thanks for the videos.