Freedom Watch update…

It appears that Fox News is cracking down (again) on their content being published on Youtube. This is incredibly unfortunate. For now that means we will not be able to post the videos for Freedom Watch here on the site.  We thank the Patriot’s Network for posting the Freedom Watch videos to Youtube regularly.

Hopefully, we will be able to resume posting Freedom Watch soon. Until then, be sure to watch the show on Fox Business channel and DVR the show regularly. Thank you!

1. Matt Said,

January 25, 2011 @ 11:35 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Paula Said,

January 25, 2011 @ 11:39 pm

Try watching Freedom Watch on the Fox Business website HERE: http://www.foxbusiness.com/on-air/freedom-watch/i
    They don't always show the entire show from beginning to end, but you'll get the highlights.

3. iamse7en Said,

January 26, 2011 @ 12:11 am

Not acceptable.

4. iamse7en Said,

January 26, 2011 @ 12:12 am

Let's just use another video sharing site. Screw YouTube. We'll use one that can't be pushed around by IP hogs.

5. Guest Said,

January 26, 2011 @ 1:06 am

Duckload :)

6. Guest Said,

January 26, 2011 @ 2:18 am

just put it on bittorrent

7. Tweets that mention Freedom Watch update… -- Topsy.com Said,

January 26, 2011 @ 6:16 am

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Duliece Melton, Doug Goff. Doug Goff said: Freedom Watch update… http://bit.ly/fn3r4g [...]

8. Rhayader Said,

January 26, 2011 @ 9:19 am

Good idea! Host torrents for episodes, that would be great.

9. Libert For ALL! Said,

January 26, 2011 @ 2:12 pm

http://patriotsnetwork.com still has current Freedom Watch episodes posted.

10. John Said,

January 26, 2011 @ 2:49 pm

Great idea, also could be put up on rapidshare for DirectDOwnload though id rather torrent it.

11. Hudsonated Said,

January 26, 2011 @ 6:06 pm

Dangit!!!

This was my only option for catching the Judge if I couldn't see him primetime. I'm suspect of the Fox website's "hightlights" as they have nothing of the MLK show.

12. MRB Said,

January 26, 2011 @ 6:18 pm

agree. That's what I liked about this site (plus what Patriots Network was doing). I could see the complete episodes of FW and Stossel, as I don't get the Fox Business network.

13. liberty_4_us Said,

January 27, 2011 @ 9:08 am

Goto http://patriotsnetwork.com — the latest Freedom Watch episodes are there! ;-)

14. Bob Said,

January 27, 2011 @ 12:28 pm

I don't like it not at all.

15. Bob Said,

January 27, 2011 @ 12:50 pm

Can you prove it or can you get someone on to prove hemp laws are not treason against the Republic. I don't think you can. Hemp the Trillion dollar crop.

16. markross Said,

January 27, 2011 @ 4:14 pm

JT,
    We have problem brought MORE viewers to Freedom Watch, and FoxBusiness, by extension, by sharing these clips on our sites! Some thanks for our loyalty!

17. Carolyn Hypolite Said,

January 27, 2011 @ 5:37 pm

Why can't they just post it on the web with the ads?

18. ThomasFrain Said,

January 27, 2011 @ 5:47 pm

Anyone know where, or have the episode that aired on 1/25/11??? It would really help, I was featured on it, and now I cant even see it!!!!! :(

19. Cami Said,

January 27, 2011 @ 6:21 pm

Oh man!! I don't have tv since 99% of it is crap. This sucks!

20. Gabor Said,

January 28, 2011 @ 12:26 am

This is bad bad Fox (which channel is not available here). Otherwise I would say somewhat funny they hunt down _Freedom_ Watch from the net…
    So much for Freedom…

Just an idea:
    Can't you try not to cut off the ads? Maybe it worst a try as they want those to be shown… (and you modify their content by removing them). We can fast forward anyway

21. Gabor Said,

January 28, 2011 @ 12:29 am

I just tried. You have to register but to do so the site asks for the "site password".

22. liberty_4_us Said,

January 28, 2011 @ 12:35 am

No need to register or enter passwords. For instance, here's the first part from tonight: http://usaguns.net/patriot/pg/videos/play/patriot

23. Jim Said,

January 28, 2011 @ 2:14 am

Just Great! I can't get Fox Business on my TV and now my freedom to watch Freedom Watch has just been denied. Bad Choice Fox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. Ned Rolfs Said,

January 30, 2011 @ 10:46 pm

Well I understand the need to be profitable. I'm all for showing the ads. If they want an alternative why don't they just charge us a fee. I'll gladly pay it for some Judge Napalitano wisdom. He's one of the main freedom fighters that influenced my way of thinking. This show really helps develop a mental framework for thinking in tems of our god given freedoms and persuasively arguing this position. Unfortunately that is why I have to respect Fox's freedom to make the decision they have made. I just hope they find enough demand for a web version of freedom watch that they can create some avenue to make it profitalbe. Problem is that I just can't end my boycott on television. If I did I'd be voting in favor of a lot of stuff that I'm against.

25. Hudsonated Said,

February 1, 2011 @ 2:49 pm

I had rather pay an online subscription to see the Judge's point of view than to be an "Insider Extreme" member. Nothing against Glenn, I just prefer the Judge that much more.

I'm waiting for the President's Day special like a kid waits for Christmas morning.

26. MDFaraone Said,

February 4, 2011 @ 1:52 pm

This really sucks and is infuriating ! The show used to be free and easily accessible on the web when it was an internet only show. I don't get Fox Business on my cable even as an option. Freedom Watch and Stossel are the two best shows Fox owns , yet they make them virtually impossible to watch. Get rid of some of the idiots on Fox news (Hannity, perhaps the dumbest huming being to have his own show), and put the Judge on your main channel ! …Stossel too.

27. davedude420 Said,

February 9, 2011 @ 7:36 pm

so much for freedom.help us out here judge. you can talk off of fox cant you?

28. glennda Said,

September 6, 2011 @ 9:50 pm

Awwww, that's sad. Don't you have another video sharing website to get videos from? Freedom Watch is very essential because it makes us aware of what's happening even if we don't watch TV.