11/22/2010 Freedom Watch w/ Ron Paul, John Whitehead, Sam Wolanyk, Andrew Sullivan, Peter Schiff, Jacob Hornberger, more

Here is tonight’s edition of Freedom Watch with Judge Napolitano. The Judge welcomes Ron Paul back to the show.

httpvp://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=A55CC6B15B5479FE

1. jack Said,

November 23, 2010 @ 4:47 am

i wasnt able to see the show, but looks more like the guest on the internet freedomwatch, gotta love the judge

2. Jim Said,

November 23, 2010 @ 8:05 am

Great Show. Keep the archives rolling because it's the only access I have to Freedom Watch.

3. Guest Said,

November 23, 2010 @ 1:03 pm

Only way i can watch the show is online so please keep these coming

4. Matt Said,

November 23, 2010 @ 6:45 pm

Was it just me or did Judge tell the guy who stripped down into his underwear the 2nd amendment and meant 1st?

5. YouTube – Freedom Watch Part 1 – Ron Paul Calls For Civil Disobedience 11/22/2010 « Awake yet? Said,

November 23, 2010 @ 8:01 pm

[...] // // 11/22/2010 Freedom Watch w/ Ron Paul, John Whitehead, Sam Wolanyk, Andrew Sullivan, Peter Schiff, Ja… [...]

6. donna_franklin Said,

November 23, 2010 @ 9:40 pm

Ron Paul is a Godsend. Seeing him speak got me involved in politics. Thank you for having him on the show.

The TSA needs to be abolished now – what is Obama thinking? I think he has lost his mind and should be impeached and brought up on charges for treason, he is violating the constitution.

7. chris Said,

November 23, 2010 @ 11:26 pm

go to his blog; the guy works on gun rights stuff in the people's republic of china

8. HopeSprings Said,

November 24, 2010 @ 10:37 am

Many thanks to the owner/operator of this website for posting the judge's show. I don't have TV, so this is the only way I get to watch him.

9. kurt Said,

November 27, 2010 @ 9:33 am

check this out. TSA satire at its best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rsP2QzdPvc&feature=r...

10. Joe Said,

November 30, 2010 @ 9:55 pm

I think the binary argument of government bad and private sector good is oversimplified. Because of this, Ms Dowdell's nuanced commentary is lost and unappreciated. She did acknowledge the inefficiency of government bureacracy, but she also pointed out the catastrophe the financial sector brought us. I have friends who make six and seven figures in the finance sector, and most of them admit to me at one point for getting paid for doing a job they do not completely understand…..it's NOT only a trend in government.

11. Chuckles Said,

June 30, 2011 @ 6:02 pm

I suopspe that sounds and smells just about right.