11/15/2010 Freedom Watch w/ Sarah Palin, Mike Doherty, Wayne Simmons, John Mueller, Jeff Flake, more

Freedom Watch begins its new schedule at 8pm every weekday. Here’s last night’s show, the first in the new time slot.

httpvp://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=A4366F22009A8451

1. pjmcflur Said,

November 16, 2010 @ 2:20 am

Would you and Stossel please bring him on? Let Stossel have him first to boost his ratings. :)

I follow RonPaulForums and DailyPaul everyday. There is an enormous amount of chatter around him.. he just won a congressional seat and I dont know anything about him because he has not been on national TV. Im a music promoter and understand very well when to exploit talent and opportunity.

Big time supporter Judge. If I were ever in trouble I would feel safe in your court room. Unlike in NJ where the guy with guns locked in his trunk that he legally owned just got handed 7 years. (I tried to search post at DailyPaul but came up empty for a link for you)

Thank you so much for your commitment to our civil liberties. I come from a long line of military. It warms my heart that I see a person with so much integrity that constantly defends our Liberty. Big time kudo's for gaining a daily prime time show too!!!

Im so happy. All the work this movement made is finally paying off. I worked so incredibly hard for Ron Paul in 07-08. Im very excited to see where Rand goes. So far he has spanked every attack since elected. The Spitzer/Paul debate had me falling out of my seat… and today I called in on the radio in New Orleans defending Rand on earmarks. The left was calling him a flip/flopper and i pointed out that he was going from soundbytes. The host actually admitted it and said that if he had heard the entire interview he probably would have understood.

Rand is the uniter. That unholy alliance that Graham is scared of is coming. Alot of my leftie friends are now calling themselves 'left liberitarians'. 2012 is going to be an amazing year for our movement.

Trying to keep this short. Again.. thanks for all you do. You are the only person I believe has the right views on television.

To continued success and GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

2. Roland Said,

November 16, 2010 @ 12:23 pm

Mr. Flake is good at finding and publicizing ridiculous earmarks, but how many bills has he introduced to abolish the clearly-unconstitutional departments that those earmarks are associated with? None, I suspect. These earmark blabbermouths think we’re all so stupid that we will follow them anywhere so long as they get rid of a few museums and silly studies (to be replaced by other museums and silly studies favored by unelected bureaucrats in the executive branch).
    Getting rid of every single earmark in the budget would not save two percent; it would save nothing. The “two percent” argument is another strawman. That two percent will be spent whether Congress earmarks it or not, assuming the appropriations bill in question passes.
    If the earmark phonies don’t have the courage to abolish entire departments, the least they should do is to simply vote “No” on passage of the final bill any time it contains unconstitutional spending. That’s what Ron Paul has done his entire career. Liberty-lovers, don’t fall for the anti-earmark hoax!

3. Dave Said,

November 16, 2010 @ 1:12 pm

Did I correctly hear this question posed by the Judge to, I belive, John Mueller. Something like "are we safer by scanning AND STORING (emphasis mine) these scans at the airports?". His response was yes! Did he admit to the fact the scans were actually be saved by our government??

4. gracie Said,

November 16, 2010 @ 2:19 pm

Mueller also said something about how many " hundreds" of terror attempts had been thwarted by the tsa. Let's see a list of names and charges against these individuals that have been stopped by the tsa. Freedom of information?

5. Roland Said,

November 16, 2010 @ 3:39 pm

Good point, gracie. They will make wild claims like that all day long, and when challenged for evidence say that we can't see it because it would compromise security. Surprise, surprise.
    When it comes to stopping plane-bombers, the score is:
    Incompetence of bomber himself – 2
    TSA – 0

6. Mark Said,

November 16, 2010 @ 11:26 pm

Flake is a complete and utter fraud. He voted for the patriot act…….twice! He also voted for the MCA!!! He has no business being on this show.

7. GARY N3EEDLES Said,

November 17, 2010 @ 12:56 am

JUDGE, IT IS OBVIOUS THAT YOU HAVE NEVER SERVED YOUR COUNTRY IN THE MILITARY ??? TRUE ?? OR ARE YOU AFRAID TO ANSWER ? NO GUTS ? GARY NEEDLES

8. akwatcher Said,

November 19, 2010 @ 10:06 pm

Judge, don't tell O Reilly but i am dvring him and watching you live :) Glad you are on everyday.