10/23/2010 Freedom Watch w/ Rand Paul, Joe Miller, Peter Schiff, Pat Caddell, Michael Roberts, more

Here is this weekend’s edition of Freedom Watch with Judge Napolitano.

httpvp://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=955F111027D530CE

1. HappynHigh Said,

October 23, 2010 @ 11:27 pm

Judge, we of the cannabis community really appreciate you bringing up the issue of cannabis' legality repeatedly. Keep up the good work sir, for freedom :D

2. Ellie Said,

October 24, 2010 @ 8:37 pm

Regarding cannabis, I just cane back from Amsterdam..Is that Country having a drug problem? NO WAY..It is a boost to their economy.

3. Roland Said,

October 24, 2010 @ 9:53 pm

The more I hear Tea Party candidates speak, the more disappointed I am. I will vote for Ron Paul again if he runs in 2012. Until then, I'm staying home.

4. mose Said,

October 24, 2010 @ 10:12 pm

why does everybody keep saying why doesn't the govt not know what it is doing they know exactly what they are doing their is an agenda. you cant have total control unit you have destroyed every bit of hope.

5. bleach блич Said,

October 27, 2010 @ 6:45 am

Спасибо. Забавно

6. HDThoreau Said,

October 28, 2010 @ 4:39 pm

Great show. The US funding Sharia law and abortions in Kenya was a bit depressing. But it is Obama, so it's to be expected. I think the World and the USA would be better off without a Federal Government. I can't even keep up with the destruction anymore.

7. david Said,

November 2, 2010 @ 4:50 am

Yup, the biggest "problem" is the prohibition. All the theft, fraud, prostitution, people do to pay for enormously high prices of their drugs, plus the cost to incarcerate, and the ruined lives the criminal justice system leaves. you can overcome an addiction, but you can never overcome a conviction.

8. sparky Said,

November 13, 2010 @ 11:23 am

I own a small company and the more the government stays out of our way, we will
    all be better off. Adriana is incorrect about the unemployment being extended. I
    know at least 5 individuals that would be working if the payments had been cut
    off. What incentive is there to go back to work when you can draw over $500 a week
    and do nothing!!!
    Sparky, Wisconsin

9. Roland Said,

November 13, 2010 @ 12:42 pm

Yeah, but what do we know, Sparky? We're just greedy capitalists who put our own assets at risk every day so we can get our jollies exploiting the poor.
    Thank goodness there are selfless public servants willing to sacrifice their time to take what little profit we’re able to make and give it to people who deserve it more than we do.