09/18/2010 Freedom Watch w/ Sarah Palin, Rand Paul, Jim DeMint, Tom Woods, Bob McDonnell, Stewart Alexander, more

Here is Freedom Watch from this weekend with guests Sarah Palin, Rand Paul, Jim DeMint, Tom Woods, and more.

httpvp://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=1AABF2146CE3EEDD

1. barney Said,

September 19, 2010 @ 2:31 am

DeMint? Godfather of Tea Party? Says who? Rupert Murdoch?

Tell us Mr DeMint, what would the projected spending be if you get your way on Iran?

On Dec 16, 2007, supporters of Ron Paul 2008 campaign conceived of a revolt against the establishment's unjust marginalization of Dr Paul's message.

Mr Murdoch, for all your wealth and control, you cannot rewrite history.

2. 4rc Said,

September 19, 2010 @ 6:08 am

I agree that Ron Paul is more fitting of the godfather title than demint, but I think you’re barking up the wrong tea. The Judge is a HUGE HUGE fan of Ron Paul. He simply made a mistake in assigning thew rong titles to ppl

3. HDThoreau Said,

September 19, 2010 @ 8:45 am

Barney is right. I remember when the Tea Party started and it had nothing to do with DeMint, Palin, or that other Republican I can't remember.

It was Ron Paul's supporters that started it with a Libertarian/Constitutional platform. They were standing out there, at first, just a hand full with signs. I think it was in Massachusetts at first. Then the media had actually covered them.

And it grew.. and grew.. and then Obama started slamming the Country into the ground and it exploded. Then the media stopped covering them. Then they tried to find crazy one's, and then they insulted them in front of their children, and today the MSM are now shitting their pants.

At least that's how I remember it. You can thank Ron Paul's supporters for this.

4. Ronnie Said,

September 19, 2010 @ 10:26 pm

I don't agree with the judge that DeMint is the Godfather. Who is Ron Paul?????
    Please get rid of skinner, the idiot.

5. Adamo Said,

September 20, 2010 @ 12:35 pm

There needs to be like a PBS Frontline documentary on the tea party to explain that this movement started in 2007 spontaneously by Ron Paul supporters. Fox co-opted the movement in 2008, and now even the Judge has to call Jim DeMint the Godfather. It's important because for the tea party's message to be successful and credible it must be an anti-war movement.

6. raleigh witten Said,

September 20, 2010 @ 5:26 pm

Skinner, Gasparino, Heldman, remember when this show was an HOUR of Libertartians, Austrian economics, and LIBERTY!!! This show SUCKS!

I'll still watch it, but the 3/1 ideogical quota statist/ per liberty "whisperer", is graiting at my nerves!!! I mean Palin, REALLY. Gingrich…, I'd continue, but my vomit is rising up my throat, excuse me… (BLAH!!!)

7. liberty_4_us Said,

September 21, 2010 @ 1:01 am

Well, it's not just at the higher levels of government, here in IL many local towns are raising or trying to raise sales taxes — in a depression! People need to keep hammering the message at the local setting — all politics are local.

8. jjink Said,

September 21, 2010 @ 8:26 am

your right bud why no mention ever of ron paul sarah friggin palin is a moron

9. barney Said,

September 23, 2010 @ 3:01 pm

I share your disgust with the degeneration of the show. But at the same time I didn't see much value in a round table with Ron, Lew, and Woods either.

I'm for bringing DeMint and Palin on the show. But they should be asked poignant questions like how they reconcile their rhetoric of fiscal restraint and smaller gov't with their endorsement of empire and perpetual war. And let them have it out with the likes of a Scott Horton, Gareth Porter or Eric Margolis.

10. roger Said,

October 10, 2010 @ 11:58 pm

Judge: I watched your show tonite and heard you querying whether or not the government was running the banks.

It got me to thinking. With all of the changes to tried and true banking laws over the last 10-15 years, it would seem to me that the banks are running the government. Lobbying for law changes that most government people don't understand. We see the banks operationg with negative capital ratios, the lobbyists, Phil Gramm and his ilk getting filthy rich, as well as the congress getting it's campaign coffers filled up. They can take this with them. Sandy Weil at Citigroup. Robert Rubin took 145 million for 10 years work and the story goes on. We watched Glass Stegal repealed and the short tick removed on shorts. So I think a good case could e made that the banks are running the US Government. They are too big and the rich are too big for a democracy and this should be addressed.
    I like your show and think you have a lot to be said. Thank you for being there.

11. Ronald D. Foster Said,

October 14, 2010 @ 3:10 pm

Judge, would you please run for president. The country needs a man like you!