Judge Napolitano’s “The History of Liberty”

Judge Napolitano’s new special, “The History of Liberty”, is now complete.

All five parts are now available on our special page.

Check out The History of Liberty here.

1. Jim Nickles Said,

August 13, 2010 @ 1:15 am

Having lived in Eastern Kentucky in the shadow of the Good Old Boy Political system all my life, I have learned to hate and despise ALL Judges and Lawyers as the most corrupt and vile of all sub-species of Humanity. That said, there is ONE Judge who I would be Honored to call my friend. His name is Andrew Napolitano. Likewise, there is ONE lawyer who I would invite to my house for a barbecue, and his name is Peter Johnson, Jr. It's a damned SHAME that all legalists can't be the caliber of these two. Judge, stop by if you're ever in the area.
    Jim Nickles
    Professional Truck Driver(when I can find a job) and Hillbilly Extraordinaire

2. DEBNJ Said,

August 13, 2010 @ 3:58 pm

WHEN IS THIS PRESIDENT GOING TO REMOVE MARTIAL LAW FROM OUR
    COUNTRY IT HAS NOT BEEN SIGNED OFF AND IT IS STILL IN EFFECT TODAY,
    IT STARTED IN 1913 THEN RE-SIGNED IN 1933, AND THE COMMANDER AND
    CHEIF HAS LEFT IT IN PLACE EVER SINCE.

IF YOU WANT TO CLOSE FEDERAL PRISON CAMPS FOR DETAINIES YOU
    GOT DECLARE MARTIAL LAW IS OVER, IT HAS NOT BEEN DONE YET.
    you dont believe me look in your courts and federal/state buildings at the AMERICAN
    FLAG DRAPPED WITH A GOLD SINGE AROUND IT.

WHY IT HASNT ? THE GOVERNMENT WANTS TO CONTINUE THEIR ABUSES
    AGAINST ITS CITIZENS, THE CONSTITUTION DOES NOT APPLY WHEN MARTIAL
    LAW IS INACTED

3. Sue Colins Said,

August 13, 2010 @ 9:59 pm

There is no 'leader' of the tea Party movement. Sarah Palin is not the leader. The Judge stated that Sarah was the leader on his show Friday night.

4. A004587 Said,

August 14, 2010 @ 8:27 am

Last night, 8/13, one of the guests kept spouting "where did the Founding Fathers (or the Constitution) say that the right to bear arms was intended to defend against or be used against the government."

From the writings of Thomas Jefferson:

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

That's says it enough for me.

5. Stephen Murzin Said,

August 14, 2010 @ 10:16 am

I think that governor Palin is the leader of the Tea Party Express, not the tea party as a whole. Last night the question was asked, how bad does it have to get before we arm ourselves against Congress? I say wait unt they put us onto the cattle carts to ensure that we did everything we could in a peaceful manner as we wait for the courts to decide on our redress of grievances.

6. Jimmy Said,

August 15, 2010 @ 6:39 am

At least someone caught the Judge saying Palin is the Tea Party leader. Those words were bugging me all day! Otherwise, he was spot on as usual, though I did miss Stossel!

I hope it was just to flatter her so she comes back for ratings. I guess I can't be against instilling rational thought into more minds, no matter how stubborn or ignorant.