08/11/2010 Freedom Watch Freedom Week w/ Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, Gary Johnson, Kennedy, more

Here’s last night’s edition of Freedom Watch Freedom Week. Another great show from Judge Napolitano.

httpvp://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=394BC248B4A938DB

1. maureen Said,

August 12, 2010 @ 1:11 am

i would rather own a "RABBID "pit bull than invest int my government at this point. omg they are so not doing there jobs…

2. Cp Said,

August 12, 2010 @ 3:19 pm

Long live the Judge!!! Napolitano for president!!! Thank you Your Honor!!

3. JamesP Said,

August 12, 2010 @ 4:54 pm

The judge says he believes in states rights but when he was talking with kennedy he said he agreed with the judge that overturned proposition 8. The people of California voted, and the feds denied californians the right to make their own decision. And I'm also tired of all these big government statist douches. Bill Kristol, Caroline Feldman, Tamara Holder, Skinner. That's why I have to dvr it so I can fast forward past what these people say.

4. Zack Said,

August 12, 2010 @ 8:08 pm

Tamara Holder… the Judge 'schooled' your incompetent arguments with resounding ease, please move to western Europe and live your socialist fantasy there, not here!

5. Zack Said,

August 12, 2010 @ 8:09 pm

"Your comment must be approved by the site admins before it will appear publicly."

Wow… that sounds like government censorship!

6. langa Said,

August 12, 2010 @ 11:00 pm

Not unless this site is run by the government.

7. ConstitutionalChris Said,

August 13, 2010 @ 12:21 am

If O'bamanation is such a GREAT Constitutional Authority as he colors Himself,

Should not, he have Known, that the legislation that HE was Promoting, was UN-

Constitutional?

Or may it have been the TRICKERY, of color of arts of the Technicalities of the Black

arts of what is actually practiced as LAW RULE #! : "Anything that you can GET AWAY

with is Legal , UNLESS ; Timely and specific OBJECTION is uttered thereunto?"

of LAW

8. Alpha Said,

August 13, 2010 @ 9:26 pm

Gasparino wonders why politicians like Reagan, et al. didn't denounce the Fed? Why the hell would powermongering, thieving, lying, control freaks looking to increase their power speak out against the government's greatest tool for increasing its power? Humanitarians don't run for President. What a stupid question Gasparino.
    Central banks historically have been and always will be giant engines of THEFT that benefit ONLY the elites, political and financial, to the detriment of the majority.
    You want to know what a great global currency is? GOLD!

9. Judaskiss Said,

August 14, 2010 @ 6:46 am

Judge Napolitano was wrong in saying the Muslims have the right of freedom to build their mosque at ground zero. The right to bury the dead without desecration is also a religious practice. Even American Indians excepted almost any abuse from us – but one of their staunch requests was not desecrate their dead. Why does our enemies religion trumps ours? Their actions have proven they are not there to practice their religion and build bonds as they indicated. Maybe we need new zoning laws when our enemies are taking over our country. Your nuts on this one.

10. Judaskiss Said,

August 14, 2010 @ 6:56 am

Judge Napolitano was wrong (at least based on the arguments I have heard) in saying the judge was right on overturning California's prop 8 banning gay marriage. While my religion/bible says a man laying with another man is against the law (look it up in Leviticus), I do not bind others to that religion and believe gays should be allowed to form partnerships if they choose. However, marriage is by definition in the bible and recognized throughout history as a bond between a man and a woman. Changing the definition does not make it right. When will it stop? Will we next accept marriage with animals – there are some that want it. The abortionists decided a baby was just a blob and not human to rationalize murder. The people simply voted that this crazy definition of marriage is absurd and the people were right.

11. Julius Said,

August 14, 2010 @ 10:53 am

I really like the economist Thomas Sowell's comments. Please have him on more often. He recognizes the true constitutional applications applications vs the present Government approach.

12. frank A. Leonetti Said,

August 14, 2010 @ 11:56 am

A good interview. Guest speaker presented the views many of us adhere to.

I did notice that the 'symbols' behind the guest speaker have very strong meanings. The word ''freiheit'' have a German base form strength in freedom and the specific style of tree has a base in Celtic roots for being noble and strong.

I found this to be particularly interesting in light of the subject the Judge and guest were speaking to.

It grand to see America ''….wake up…'' now we need to get up and get this great country back in shape
    Peace and Freedom through Knowledge and Liberty
    F.A. Leonetti

13. contulmmiv Said,

August 15, 2010 @ 8:29 am

I commented against Gasparino's presence in the show on his (I believe) first appearence last week. Now I see that he became a permanent presence and the Judge introduces him as "my buddy" and calls him "freedom fighter" (sic!), while he (Gasparino) plays like not even remembering the "name of the "other" representative from Texas, that is Ron Paul. What an idiot…
    This show is degrading at a fast pace. I used to wait for the new installments with joy. Now, joy has been replaced by a cringe: what other monstrosity will appear, after Gasparino, Karl Rove and the likes?
    I will no longer follow it. I will watch it when I stumble upon it on You Tube, but no more than that. Bye, Judge, I hope you will regain your path.

14. LibertarianMike Said,

August 15, 2010 @ 9:37 am

Everyone love to overreact….

15. Lisa Krempasky Said,

March 19, 2011 @ 9:16 am

Your view is kinda cool. Never looked at it that way.