This week’s Freedom Watch guests include Ann Coulter, Michael Scheuer, more

Judge Napolitano highlighted some the guests and topics for Freedom Watch this weekend on Twitter. See what the Judge has in store for this weekend’s show below.

Freedom Watch Smackdown! Kane (aka Glenn Jacobs), WWE Champion and libertarian hero takes on Big Government with his tag team buddy… Frederic Bastiat? You’re never going to believe this! Saturday 10AM & 8PM EDT and Sunday 7PM & 11PM.

‎”I think Afghanistan should not be the focus of a land war.” Is Ann Coulter going rogue? Is she more Ron Paul or Sarah Palin? Ann discusses the most popular article she’s ever written on Michael Steele and the Neocons!

The WaPo article that shocked a nation! General Wesley Clark, CIA Bin Laden Hunter Michael Scheuer, Libertarian Bob Barr on the growth of the National Security State. Who benefits from the waste most, Big Brother, Bumbling Bureaucrats, or Terrorists? No matter what, you lose. Freedom Watch is your Night Watchman, manni…ng the ramparts in the fight for liberty!

1. Vince Said,

July 26, 2010 @ 3:22 am

When is freedom watch on? I can't find it anywhere on fox news. I can't even find anything about it on fox's website.

2. Vince Said,

July 26, 2010 @ 4:24 am

They don't even list the show on their website. All I want to know is when I can watch the show on TV. I'm EST not EDT. Can someone school me on this cause I'm getting a bit peeved.

3. LibertyforALL! Said,

July 26, 2010 @ 4:35 am

It's on the Fox Business Channel: http://www.foxbusiness.com/on-air/freedom-watch/

4. Ronaldrt Said,

July 26, 2010 @ 1:27 pm

Even though my Yahoo home page shows a link to watch the Napolitano-Coulter interview, the link leads nowhere. After 10 minutes searching Fox and Napolitano and Coulter, I can't find the video. Fox is not going into the censoring business is it? By the way it is not as easy to find Napolitano as others on Fox.

5. horseshoe Said,

July 26, 2010 @ 3:43 pm

this weeks show must has must have been a good one since it is not available to be seen online.

6. JSin Said,

July 26, 2010 @ 8:05 pm

7. Doug Said,

July 26, 2010 @ 8:41 pm

Yes, but according to their video run times, Fox Business only shows about 22 minutes of what was originally a 45-minute program. They're only giving us what they consider to be the highlights of the show. Notably absent is the segment with Peter Schiff, for instance.

Fortunately, the Patriot Archives website has the original video here: http://democrat-vs-republican.com/?p=4127

And here's an archive of all the TV program's episodes: http://democrat-vs-republican.com/?cat=15

8. mdfaraone Said,

July 26, 2010 @ 11:11 pm

Thanks for the link to the full episode, I don't know why it wasn't posted on this site this week. Fox should make it easier to access this show, it's the best show they produce yet damn near impossible to find. The general public needs to be watching it, only us members of " the choir" are going to go to the trouble it takes to find it.

9. LibertyforALL! Said,

July 26, 2010 @ 11:51 pm

That's nothing, try the Fox Business iPhone app — cannot find ANYTHING about Napolitano, Freedom Watch or John Stossel! What a joke. :-(

10. Doug Said,

July 27, 2010 @ 1:47 am

The owners of this site have nothing to do with Fox. They simply post links to the program as they become available elsewhere. In this case, the YouTube user(s), whose links have been posted here in the past, failed to upload them for one reason or another. And Fox delays posting their Web videos for a couple of days.

11. Craig Said,

July 26, 2010 @ 11:47 pm

The things that used to be good about FW was that Nap
    1) had people and viewpoints on who the MSM would never allow
    2) he let them talk.
    Since Fox let him on the air he has switched back to just featuring all the same old conservative hacks that Fox likes (and no intelligent person would care to listen to) and he is so pressed for time that he doesn't let anyone say anything.

12. Dodie01 Said,

July 27, 2010 @ 2:21 pm

Mike did you watch the video about Obama not being and American and what did you think?

13. LibertyforALL! Said,

July 27, 2010 @ 4:13 pm

You can find the schedule listings here: http://www.locatetv.com/listings/fox-business

(Saturdays 7 PM)

Find channels here: http://www.foxbusiness.com/channel_finder.html

14. LibertyforALL! Said,

July 28, 2010 @ 5:22 pm

Yea, they do that for Stossel too — really disappointing.

15. RICKY Said,

July 28, 2010 @ 11:22 pm

HELLO TO YOU FREEDOM WATCH, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO DO A SHOW ABOUT THE INJUSTICE IN THE COURTS, WE CAN PRODUCE COURT RECORDS AND FALSE POLICE RECORDS TO COVER-UP THE JUDGES AND HER APPOINTED ATTORNIES WRONG-DOINGS AND CORUPTION,THAY ARE ALL BUT ''KILLING OUR ELDERLY,AND RUNNING UP COURT COST, THAT KILLES THE FAMILY;S FUTUER LIVES, I HAVE MORE COURT INFO THAN YOU CAN READ ,AND YOU WILL ''NEVER BELIEVE WHAT YOU READ….e-mail me i will send you true facts..

16. DONNA Said,

July 28, 2010 @ 11:28 pm

where are you ''JUDGE;;, , YOU NEED TO LOOK-INTO THIS WE ALL HAVE FAMILIES
    JUST AS YOU DO ….

17. DONNA Said,

July 28, 2010 @ 11:52 pm

Hi Judge, I watch you all the time, you are a brilliant man, what do I have to do, to talk to you, THEY KILLED MY FATHER, HE WAS A DECORATED WW2 HERO, and A GREAT MAN, you are alot like him. My Father would fight for what is right and the truth, I am not writing you this without the proof, do I have to be a movie star to get your attention, I am just a real person and a PROUD AMERICAN, my FATHER FOUGHT IN WW2 TO PROTECT OUR GREAT COUNTRY, AND WAS A PROUD AMERICAN. IT IS SO IMPORTANT TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU, YOU HAVE MY E-MAIL, PLEASE CONTACT ME, you are a Judge, you know what goes on in the legal system, but you are a HONEST JUDGE, and that is rare these days….. IT IS REALLY SO IMPORTANT THAT YOU CONTACT ME, I AM FIGHTING FOR MY FATHER'S HONOR, WHICH WAS TOOK AWAY FORM HIM ALSO, AND THOSE WHO KILLED HIM IN OUR GREAT AMERICAN SYSTEM, I LOST MY DAD IN 2007 AND AM STILL FIGHTING THE CORRUPT SYSTEM, PLEASE HELP ME OUT. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE THIS, I FEEL THAT YOU WILL REALLY WANT TO GET ENVOLVED, WHEN YOU HEAR MY STORY. YOU WOULD MAKE A GREAT PRESIDENT, WE NEED ONE, PLEASE CONTACT ME REAL SOON, I LOVE YOUR NEW SHOW……

18. DONNA Said,

July 29, 2010 @ 12:03 am

HI JUDGE, SORRY I PUT IN MY LAST COMMENT, THAT I DO NOT HAVE THE PROOF, WELL I HAVE ALL THE PROOF, COURT DOCUMENTS, POLICE REPORTS, SWORN STATEMENTS, S.D.T. PAPERWORK, ALSO THIS IS NOW BEING INVESTIGATED AND BEING LOOKED AT BY THE IRS AND OTHER TOP GOVERNMENT AGENCIES.
    BELEIVE IT OR NOT, THERE ARE STILL SOME GOOD AMERICANS WHO ARE WILLING TO LOOK INTO INJUSTICE CASES AND HELP EXPOSE THE CORRUPTION.
    (ARE YOU WILLING TO BE ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS, WHO BELIEVE IN TRUTH AND JUSTICE FOR ALL AMERICANS). I WILL E-MAIL YOU ALL DOCUMENTS AND COME ON YOUR SHOW ANYTIME YOU WISH.
    SORRY ABOUT THE MISTATEMENT ABOVE.

19. SteveJ Said,

July 29, 2010 @ 2:25 am

Great show Judge:

Coulter's comments on Afghanistan, along with asking Bill Kristal to resign from the Republican Party, are a step in the right direction.

It remains mind numbing, however, to hear the continued anti-conservative nonsensical gibberish about Iraq and what we accomplished there.

Conservatives, of all people, should know that the Constitutional Democracies of Europe did NOT come about as the result of national elections or the spread of democracy. Therefore, a foreign policy that emphasizes what did NOT happen in Europe can hardly be expected to bring about Constitutional Democracy and freedom elsewhere.

Conservatives, of all people, know that holding national elections in places that have not experienced constitutional development increases extremism. It does not reduce it. Increasing extremism is not in our national security interests.

The whole notion that spreading democracy spreads freedom and stability was a favorite talking point of President Woodrow Wilson — a liberal.

This notion was rejected by just about all of the Founding Fathers — most convincingly in the Federalist Papers.

No Conservative can support such an idea.

20. Andy B. Said,

August 1, 2010 @ 12:27 am

Much as I enjoy the Judge and agree with him ofter, I find the swirling background when he is on camera VERY distracting.

21. Doug Said,

August 2, 2010 @ 2:33 am

Someone has finally posted the latest Freedom Watch (July 31) to YouTube. Here's the 5-part playlist:

The Patriot Archives site also has the program as one long file, without interruptions:

At last Fox has given us a show that bears some resemblance to the Internet program many of us knew and loved. For me, the highlight of the show was Julian Assange from Wikileaks, who got more than 15 minutes alone with the Judge to explain the recent publication of secret documents about the war in Afghanistan.

In addition, Lew Rockwell finally got a precious few minutes of airtime to talk about the Federal Reserve. However, Rockwell was repeatedly interrupted by "useful idiot" Charlie Gasparino, formerly of CNBC and now a senior correspondent at Fox Business.

22. jenny Said,

August 6, 2010 @ 6:47 pm

Judge…can a State impose term limits on its own elected senators and representatives?

23. Don Said,

August 8, 2010 @ 5:49 pm

Someone tell me I’m wrong. It appears to me the Federal Government is in violation of Article IV section 4 of the Constitution in that it is not protecting the States from invasion.

24. John Iamaio Ph.D. Said,

August 8, 2010 @ 8:05 pm

Judge, I just finished watching your program and to be succinct, let me state, GO GET UM JUDGE. Great program ! Keep exhorting the public to know and protect our constitutional freedoms.

25. Mitchell L. Peterson Said,

August 8, 2010 @ 10:18 pm

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Dear Judge Napolitano,
    I watched your segment with Mr. Daniel Schmutter on the 2nd Amendment with some interest. I live in California. I am a 53 year- old white male with no criminal record of any kind… and yet, though I legally own and possess several firearms, I cannot get a concealed weapons permit (Called in California a “Concealed Carry License”) to carry a weapon if my life depended on it! I have even written the Sheriff of Santa Clara County asking how I might begin the process- I never even got a response!

Sincerely,

Mitchell L. Peterson
    Santa Clara, California.

26. elaine Said,

August 9, 2010 @ 2:33 pm

okay, so what is an anti Palin ad doing on your page? I clicked to see what the punch line was but it is indeed a dem/lib site calling her a liar! This is my first time here….won't be back if this is really what you nwant to promote! I am sick of the name calling and nastiness everywhere…..what is the purpose of a petition against a person who is not even in any office?

27. willowred Said,

August 9, 2010 @ 9:28 pm

love the show Judge.
    Bob Barr….not so much
    in Ga. he helped gun control supporters by introducing and passing a law to deny the 2nd amendment to some.
    do not put too much trust in Bob Barr

28. David L Said,

August 10, 2010 @ 9:27 pm

I swore I would NEVER let Fox News have a minute of my time again until Freedom Watch caught my attention. I am a frustrated Libertarian with very little to watch on TV, and I am grateful to the network for the important forum they are providing. Thanks Judge N.

29. Bozodeclown Said,

January 13, 2011 @ 4:28 pm

Can being a so called Hero like Hernandez get you in a law suit ?
    My understanding if you goto youtube.com and type in "Hernandez, Gifford" there is a video showing how a first responder doing the wrong thing can get you a law suit against improper responding. The head wound I understand should have never had pressure applied to it, and Hernandez told a helper to do the same to others in the MSNBC video report from Maddow. I havent seen any doctors approach this subject seeing that it is high profile and people are afraid of a onslaught of left media reaction.
    So much for freedom of speach. I'm feeling we just lost more of our freedoms this past weekend. and the Media is trying to capitalize on citizens deaths for ratings.

30. Victory Said,

June 30, 2011 @ 5:14 pm

I can’t beivlee I’ve been going for years without knowing that.

31. Erlene Riggi Said,

October 14, 2011 @ 11:49 am

I just couldn’t leave your website prior to suggesting that I actually loved the standard info an individual provide on your guests? Is going to be again frequently to check up on new posts