This week’s guests on Freedom Watch include Lou Dobbs, Sharron Angle, more

From Judge Napolitano’s Facebook page comes news of this week’s Freedom Watch guests:

Freedom Watch raises the Gadsden Flags! NeoCons, Libertarians, and Democrats tangle over Afghanistan! Does Lou Dobbs think illegal immigrants have Natural Rights? Freedom Fighters Charles Gasparino, Nancy Skinner, Radio/Media Personality Official Page, and Donald J. Boudreaux duke it out on Recession, and Big Oil woes…. Sat. 10AM & 8PM EST & Sun. 7PM & 11PM EDT.

and

Sharron Angle is on the front lines of the Tea Party Revolution! Will she succumb to pressure to moderate her views or will she carry forward the freedom message to the Senate? This weekend on Freedom Watch!

Tune in on Saturday morning (or watch one of the rebroadcasts).

1. Bill Mitchell Said,

July 10, 2010 @ 3:31 pm

Was set to DVR The Judge on Sat AM (July 10th). In his time slot was an Infomerical!! What is happening??

Yours in Liberty
    W A Mitchell
    GML-TV

2. TCI Said,

July 11, 2010 @ 5:21 am

:)hey judge! i watched the cspan show w/nader. i do not understand how folks don't grab there pitch forks and whatever else and march on D.C. tonight and make things right!

3. ◄Dave► Said,

July 11, 2010 @ 7:56 pm

Judge,

Somehow, my first attempt at posting this ended up on the 7/3 episode??? Forgive me for trying again…

Thank you for this website; I cannot get Fox business channel in my locale. I have now watched all of your archived shows and you have dethroned Beck as my favorite male Fox personality (sorry – it is not your fault that you do not have all of Megan Kelly's assets). ;)

Your impressive guest rosters contain just the sort whose views I want to hear and/or answer the important libertarian oriented questions you pose. I like the fast pace and the way you cut off filibusterers with a new question like a SCOTUS justice; but most endearing is the way you are willing to take on the social conservatives. Many are Constitutionally challenged and just itching to get hold of the levers of coercive government to regulate the moral behavior of sovereign individuals, which is just as unconstitutional as the Progressives trying to regulate our economic or social behavior. Having their hypocrisy illustrated by someone of your stature at Fox, just has to be educating some of those who don't understand our constitutional Republic, and lament judicial rulings of unconstitutionality as "thwarting the will of the majority." Please keep up the good work, and hold ALL PC altruists feet to the fire, whether the "Politically Correct" Left or the "Piously Correct" Right.

A couple of quibbles: Keep your panels small. Too many guests in a segment prevents any of them from fully developing their points. And, please don't succumb to the Fox producers' tendency to implement their "Fair & Balanced" mantra to a fault, by insisting on booking a Progressive spin-meister to counterbalance a worthy conservative or libertarian guest, when a Progressive principal won't take the hot seat. I suspect your viewers would much prefer the time be given to a credible guest with something interesting to contribute, rather than having to listen to a knee-jerk defense of the status quo. E.g., this week I would have liked to hear more of what John Bolton had to contribute and a whole lot less of Nancy Skinner's predictable sputtering. :)

Finally, tell Ailes I suggest he swap you with Hannity. Cavuto shouldn't mind the star power and if you had a nightly show in prime-time of the caliber of these initial ones, you might beat Beck at the prize of unseating O'Reilly from his lofty perch (Beck would already be #1 if he were in prime-time, and I find Hannity downright insufferable without Colmes as a foil.). O'Reilly thinks he is a tough interviewer; but he can't hold a candle to your real "NO spin zone." o.0 At the very least, tell Roger to give you a couple of the weekend rerun slots on Fox News, so those of us who do not get the business channel are not deprived of must-see Liberty TV! ◄Dave►

4. chris Said,

July 14, 2010 @ 7:04 am

Another great show! Give this man a promotion and let's spread the liberty message to an even wider audience

5. Bill Swain Said,

July 15, 2010 @ 10:57 pm

I don't get your new show,but I became a fan watching your guest shots on the other prime slots. You are a strict constitutionalist so why does the president get away with violating his oath on a daily basis. We have changed the meaning of words to the point that there is no point. A lie is a misspoken word, A lie is taken out of context, A lie is a missunderstood meaning. When you wreck the constituion instead of preserve & protect it ,You should be removed from office. Thanks for letting me post

6. Bill Swain Said,

July 15, 2010 @ 11:11 pm

I want to see if you answer me, so I am subscribing to replies, I hope you reply to me as I have thought a lot about this for a long time and I need an expert like you to answer me. Thank you.

7. Patrick Said,

July 18, 2010 @ 11:00 am

Does the Pact Act violate the interstate commerce clause?