More guests for the Freedom Watch Tea Party Summit: Rand Paul, Jim DeMint, others

Joining Judge Napolitano for his Freedom Watch television debut will be a few more stellar guests. Earlier it was announced that Ron Paul and Sarah Palin would be joining the show.

Now we’ve received word that the following guests are also scheduled to appear:

• Dr. Rand Paul
  • Senator Jim DeMint
  • Rep. Michelle Bachman
  • Dick Armey

Tune in this Saturday at 10am Eastern to Fox Business Channel for the debut.

If you won’t be around to catch it then be sure to set your DVR. Also note that the show will re-air at 8pm Saturday and Sunday, and again at 11pm Sunday night.

1. Paul Said,

June 8, 2010 @ 8:23 am

Well I am pleased Palin wont be coming.When I first read this my heart sank.

2. John Said,

June 8, 2010 @ 11:15 am

Paul, why do you say Palin won't be there? There's nothing in this post that says such a thing.

3. Desh Said,

June 8, 2010 @ 1:31 pm

We don't need Pailin imo. Keep it to only the people that truly believe in small government and the Constitution. Sarah Palin is too much of a "star".

4. Paul Said,

June 8, 2010 @ 4:32 pm

Yes John I misunderstood the announcement. I read it too quickly. I rather hoped Palin would not be present. I don't see her as fitting in with the Judge's strong defence of freedom and worry that this inclusion foretells a weakening in this strong position.

I agree with Desh but would add that she is only 'a star' because she was chosen and groomed by the GOP in order to be attractive to the media and the mainstream.

5. LibertarianMike Said,

June 8, 2010 @ 6:31 pm

If you haven't noticed, not everyone the judge interviews or has on his show is someone he agrees with, much less a stalwart defender of freedom in all ways. I'm no fan of Palin, but I think a healthy debate would be enlightening and/or entertaining. At the very least her "star power" could attract those who would not otherwise tune into the judge's show, and maybe — just maybe — some of them will see the light.

I don't see the point of having only "perfect libertarians" (whatever that is) on the show. Everyone sitting around agreeing on everything doesn't serve much of a purpose, as I see it.

6. hrh Said,

June 8, 2010 @ 8:20 pm

Unbelieveable. Palin's not for limited government??????

Do you people know ANYTHING about Palin?

Do you know that AK gov't spending went down almost 10% in her 3 years as Gov? (And I don't mean stopping the growth of spending or limiting the growth of spending. I mean lowering spending. See here: http://www.conservatives4palin.com/2009/06/govern

Do you know that earmark requests went down 80% in her years as Gov?

Do you know that the Libertarian Party of AK endorsed her gubernatorial run?

Do you know that her Repub opponents used this against her and said she wasn't really a Republican?

Do you know that she did not bring up ANY social issues in her time as gov (to the deep criticism of social con groups in AK) because she wanted to prioritize resource development and ethics reform?

Do you know that she vetoed legislation that would have refused same sex partner benefits because it would have overturned an AK Supreme Court's decision – and she said that would have been an unconstitutional abuse of her power as the executive to overturn the judicial branch?

Do you know anything about Palin?

I hope she's on the show. I hope you watch. I hope you learn something about Palin.

7. TechFreq News=- Said,

June 8, 2010 @ 5:50 pm

Freedom Downtime (VHS)…

Very interesting stuff…..thanks….

8. John d.petersen Said,

June 8, 2010 @ 7:04 pm

I have waited a long time for this day.I have never met or talked to anyone who does not like the judge.It should be a great show.

9. Tom Green Said,

June 9, 2010 @ 12:43 am

make sure you ask Palin about the database ak has that tracks all the prescription drug purchases that was passed on her watch. Ask her how she can be against big government when all she did was expand it? And ask her why we should ever trust a quitter?

10. Paul Said,

June 9, 2010 @ 7:43 am

I probably don't know all that much about Palin but I do get the feeling that she is no Debra Medina. I agree with Libertarian Mike that there are often contributors who are not not really in the same camp as The Judge. At the back of my mind I just suspect that there may be pressure for The Judge to become more GOP mainstream, and that would disappoint me greatly. I will wait and see.

11. phatphing Said,

June 9, 2010 @ 12:03 pm

All that is negated by her unwavering support of the Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and her desire to "Declare War on Iran".

The cost of those endeavors would negate anything else positive she can muster domestically IMHO.

12. Jeff Said,

June 9, 2010 @ 11:18 pm

Where is Peter Schiff?!? Thomas Woods Jr.?!? I guess I want it all in the first show!

Also, Palin may have some limited government beliefs but as "phatphing" has stated her support of wars abroad completely run in the face of the basis of libertarian principles, especially when the wars (and all those since WW2) have all been illegal operations.
    Palin is basically a neocon. If she supports the wars, I can not support her.

13. Carolyn Fryar Said,

June 10, 2010 @ 1:04 pm

I hope The Judge and his followers (I am one) can embrass intellectual diversity as well as cultural and ethnic diversity. Progressives are exclusionary not inclusionary intellectually.

14. Tom Said,

June 10, 2010 @ 8:22 pm

Small thing, but Michele Bachmann spells her name Michele Bachmann, not Michelle Bachman.

15. MAILMAN Said,

June 10, 2010 @ 10:12 pm

Am going to dvr each episode. As I saw take on the issue of freedom of medical marijuana, when you know Fox news standspolar opposite. Tell it like it is Judge!

16. Jim Said,

June 10, 2010 @ 11:00 pm

Anyone else try to email Fox Business Channel? I emailed them yesterday via their "feedback" link and received notification that the mailbox is full. I'd like to think this is because of the number of thank you emails regarding the Judge. The same thing happened when it was first announced that they were adding Freedom Watch to their TV lineup. I really want to let them know that I appreciate the addition. Guess I'll keep trying.

17. ray Said,

June 11, 2010 @ 4:13 am

Judge — Please don't let Fox water the show down! These guests other than the Paul's looks like a Hannity panel. You are one of the few sources I trust. Thanks.

18. Chuck Said,

June 11, 2010 @ 8:22 pm

To the folks at FoxBusiness …
    why is not the Judge's show shown on the schedule for the channel listings … for DirectTV …. by name of show or by him???
    Have checked now for the past 5 days, as of 2 minutes ago it is not referenced.

19. Jaycee Said,

June 12, 2010 @ 2:41 pm

Will someone please post the "link" to the show?

20. Debbie Said,

June 12, 2010 @ 3:25 pm

Will someone please post the link so those of us who don't get FBN can watch?????

21. Bob Said,

June 12, 2010 @ 4:00 pm

DITTO! I don't get FBN either. Link anyone

22. Bob Said,

June 12, 2010 @ 4:08 pm

Found it!

23. JerseyDevil Said,

June 13, 2010 @ 11:51 am

May 18, 2010 — Life-long Democrat and former Obama supporter, betrayed by her party and her President, joins the Tea Party to save her Country! Hell has no fury like a woman scorn! Rock ON! by Rachel Higgs OUR Hero is on this video! ROCK ON JUDGE!

24. The Silver Genie Said,

June 13, 2010 @ 8:32 pm

AGREED!

I can't find it anywhere on Directv.

How many FBNs are there or is it hidden in another show like House Call?

25. Tony Said,

June 13, 2010 @ 11:16 pm

I am a 65 yr old retired senior….at risk…Is there an attorney with balls out there that is not afraid to go against the city of bullhead city Arizona in a conpiracy to defraud the public trust under color of title and mass constitutional rights violations against decent common citizens living here…..Me personally with them kicking me out of my home/ property of 22 yrs for complaining about thier damages to my property by thier contractors…Then retaliating against me..cover-ups, etc., etc.

26. Billy Lloyd Said,

September 27, 2010 @ 11:58 pm

there are many social issues today that bothers us, hope we can solve everyone of them*”.

27. Detox Diets  Said,

October 13, 2010 @ 3:00 pm

social issues these days are quite complicated and often involves politics~-~

28. Dry Scalp Treatment : Said,

October 25, 2010 @ 8:03 am

there are many social issues that we face today but the biggest issue i think is poverty.~-

29. Adam Moore Said,

December 22, 2010 @ 3:20 pm

there are many social issues these days and we have different solutions for different social problems “,;

30. Caleb Said,

September 13, 2011 @ 9:28 pm

It was nice to read through through your post. I really loved the couple of minutes which i put in reading it and wanted to leave a comment to mention that….Best wishes