05/18/2010 Freedom Watch 113 w/ Phillip Cosby, Steve Horwitz, BJ Lawson, Richard Mack

Freedom Watch 113 is now up and ready for viewing. The first segment has the Judge getting riled up a bit when he responds to one of his guests with, “You don’t want to answer the Constitutional question!”

Phillip Cosby and Steve Horwitz debate on regulating sexually-oriented businesses.

BJ Lawson on his recent primary win and his campaign for liberty and limited government.

Richard Mack on horrid drug raid.

Embed Codes

Phillip Cosby and Steve Horwitz
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=4201661&w=400&h=249"></script>

BJ Lawson
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=4201623&w=400&h=249"></script>

Richard Mack
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=4201628&w=400&h=249"></script>

1. ray christl Said,

May 19, 2010 @ 8:54 am

Thank GOD that people can't stand for DOGS being slaughtered daily.PEOPLE being killed or terror tactics against children and wives,most of the thinking is apathy. We are just numb and dead spiritually.FREE CANNABIS TO CURE CANCER—– Meta House PP Cambodia for info <thcministrycambodia@gmail.com> Hemp Extract Resin Oil igested and topical lotion. Smoking is least effective application.

2. Jeffersonianideal Said,

May 19, 2010 @ 12:42 pm

Any law that protects you from yourself is a bad law and any law that protects you from your government is a good law.

3. JBC Said,

May 19, 2010 @ 1:21 pm

Everytime I hear someone like the gentlemen wanting to protect children, I ask myself, why do married couples want a family? Is it because they actually love the idea of raising children, and being part of a peaceful society, or are they being brought into the world to curtail adult consenual behavior?

4. Paul Said,

May 19, 2010 @ 3:50 pm

Some people are just mean spirited and are always going to disapprove of others having fun.

5. Barney Said,

May 19, 2010 @ 4:00 pm

It's refreshing to have guests of opposing views on the show. I think it's more productive than like minded guests patting each other in the back. Try and line up Krugman vs Schiff or Cheney vs Scott Horton for future episodes.

The Judge got a bit riled understandably, but as the moderator of the conversation he needs to maintain his composure to ensure an exchange of ideas.

Go Judge! Let's get this program on the air.

6. jessica Said,

May 19, 2010 @ 1:39 pm

I am embarrassed I live in Missouri, for all of the reasons above! I am not from here, I wantto move but can’t afford to so I am trying to change things, that has made me a target with a huge billseye on it. Missouri SUCKS!

7. Kevin Said,

May 19, 2010 @ 6:33 pm

Most moderators fail in that they allow one person to monopolize the time, as in this case where the loud mouthed Bible thumper was allowed to continually repeat his mantra, Hitler-style. These people need to be timed and their mic turned off when they are told to allow the other person to speak.

8. Bob Robertson Said,

May 19, 2010 @ 7:42 pm

The Bible Thumper did one thing right, he never answered the question. He always went back to the fact that “courts have ruled” that he’s allowed to interfere in other people’s lives, and avoided ever mentioning just how much of a fascist he himself is.

9. Pam Henderson Said,

May 20, 2010 @ 2:00 am

Well looky here, on one hand there is the Moral police, on the other hand the "Liberal" . I for one stand on the liberals side! Who are these people to tell anyone what their morals should be? They stand for the family? Whose family? Not mine or anyone that I know. Who voted for this bill? Are they all virgins? Or are they just scared of the big bad sex word? These clubs are wanted, or they wouldnt exist. Lets vote to remove Missouri from the United States for unwanted moral attitude. Now that I would vote for!

10. freedomfrog81 Said,

May 20, 2010 @ 3:02 am

Although I am a quasi bible thumper myself this guy refused to answer the question. His response should have been based on the the 10th amendment for any law not prohibited by the constitution should be left to the states or the people. if he really believed nudity is not protected under the first amendment

11. chris h Said,

May 20, 2010 @ 3:32 am

did the feds and cops learn nothing from waco. For goodness sake get the guy on the way to work or something.

12. Eve Said,

May 20, 2010 @ 9:09 pm

Wow Phillip really didn't want to answer the Constitutional question AT ALL did he. Any view that might shake his "world view" is off the table.

13. emazur Said,

May 21, 2010 @ 3:55 am

It was great seeing a debate w/ a statist on Freedom Watch – made the segment very interesting, and would have been much better if the guy could have said something besides "courts have ruled…" for his answers. Like another poster said, having something like a Schiff/Krugman debate would be awesome.

14. Ian Said,

May 23, 2010 @ 4:55 pm

Phillip Cosby is the type who rails against our God-given sex drives, but he likes to play the gimp in his basement on weekends.

15. Phil Said,

May 25, 2010 @ 2:22 pm

I found this interesting and conflicting. I can comment authoritatively because I spent almost 7 years DJing in a strip clubs. The strip club environment breeds the following:

Alcoholism
    Prostitution
    Drug use and distribution
    Money laundering (drug dealers are stars in strip clubs, lots of cash to throw around)
    Break up of the family
    Violence (typical bar violence)

These are the facts of strip clubs, I know, I lived it. I know they are not good for society so while I am against intrusive government, I think the 10th Amendment should rule in this situation and local communities should be allowed to decide for themselves whether they want these type of businesses.