Podcast: 05/10/2010 Freedom Watch 112 w/ Ron Paul, Gary Johnson, Steve Horwitz, Bob McDavid, Mike Ferguson, Jacob Hornberger, Eli Lake

Freedom Watch 112 audio podcast.

1. Marc Azada Said,

July 11, 2011 @ 12:23 am

It is good to now that there are people and programs like what you have here that protects people and their freedom. I know not much about the constitution but podcast sure did help. Thanks!

2. Mark Spolsky Said,

August 29, 2011 @ 5:40 pm

In this tough times we need a strong and honest leadership. Therefore I hope that Ron Paul will have a chance in next election.

3. angelle Said,

September 1, 2011 @ 1:12 am

and we are thankful for those people who granted for having a good heart ….

4. Fred Said,

September 26, 2011 @ 5:08 pm

While I was listening to the podcast, I went and watched the video of that Missouri raid. I can't believe I never saw or heard anything about this.

It actually made me angry. This was a gross abuse of power and for what? They killed his dog, invaded his privacy and scared his family half to death for a pipe with marijuana residue?

It's really scary to think that we're not even safe in our own homes.

5. Margaret Said,

January 11, 2012 @ 9:55 pm

That’s the first time I’ve heard someone refer to Obama’s presidency as representing the 3rd term of President Bush. It’s absolutely true though and it reminds me of how embarrassed I felt listening to the tears of joy from family and friends at the time of Obama’s inauguration, while they all lapped up every last bit of the typical political double speak infused swill oozing from Obama’s mouth. And then there was the beautifully crafted tear jerking speech of Michael Moore's that kept finding its way into my inbox from various “hopefuls” who were naïve enough to gush about the supposed "change".

Ron Paul would be change but I’m far to jaded to believe he’ll ever be allowed to become president. And if he does get elected I worry what will happen to him.

6. LibertarianMike Said,

January 11, 2012 @ 10:50 pm

I like the post, Margaret, but why the spam link?