05/10/2010 Freedom Watch 112 w/ Ron Paul, Gary Johnson, Steve Horwitz, Bob McDavid, Mike Ferguson, Jacob Hornberger, Eli Lake

Check it out below. Freedom Watch 112 is now up and ready with 5 parts and 7 different guests talking Greece bailout, the Federal Reserve, cutting government spending, a horrid drug bust gone awry and Obama’s foreign policy.

Ron Paul on Fed audit status and Greece.

Gary Johnson on cutting government spending.

Steve Horwitz on dealing with fiscal emergencies.

Mayor Bob McDavid and Mike Ferguson on another drug bust gone awry.

Jacob Hornberger and Eli Lake on Obama’s foreign policy.

Embed Codes:

Ron Paul
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=4186807&w=400&h=249"></script>

Gary Johnson
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=4186782&w=400&h=249"></script>

Steve Horwitz
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=4186780&w=400&h=249"></script>

Mayor Bob McDavid and Mike Ferguson
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=4186793&w=400&h=249"></script>

Jacob Hornberger and Eli Lake
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=4186741&w=400&h=249"></script>

1. iamse7en Said,

May 11, 2010 @ 6:37 am

Freedom Watch rules. Happy to see it move to cable TV. Will be the other FOX show I DVR, on top of Stossel. Thanks for all your hard work Judge!

2. Paul Said,

May 11, 2010 @ 7:13 am

Judge Napolitano's defence of Liberty is truly impressive. The world is a better place because of him.

3. Clayton C Said,

May 11, 2010 @ 5:33 pm

Judge Andrew Napolitano,
    I must say thank you sir for discussing the Columbia SWAT raid in February on your show in a fair and balanced manner. As a Medical Cannabis user in California, and being originally from Arkansas, I understand the bias that is represented by Middle America on this topic. It was disgusting and appalling the actions SWAT took in this raid; 8 days after the warrant is in-excusable for anyone to allow. That I feel is a blatant dis-regard for the rights of ANY of the members of that family ESPECIALLY the child.
    I know that if I were a 7 year old child, and watched my house get raided, my dad arrested, my mom harassed, my dogs shot… I would be scarred emotionally and would lose all faith in the government that is SUPPOSED to protect my “so called” freedoms. As it stand it frightens me that this type of even could be allowed to happen anywhere in our great country. If I see fit to smoke a little cannabis instead of poisoning myself with alcohol or tobacco (both are toxic) why should I not be allowed to?
    In study after study both alcohol and tobacco are cited as mass killers, whether from cancer or accidents resulting from the use, but not one person is ever reported as being killed by marijuana. It always is in combination with SOME other drug, but marijuana seems to take the blame (whether out of ignorance or malice I cannot tell half the time). Please keep up the good work! You have re-inspired me to believe in the “Fair and Balanced Reporting” that I feel FOX News gave up on after 9/11.

Thank you sir!
    Clayton Carmichael
    Chico, CA

4. lberns Said,

May 11, 2010 @ 9:59 pm

I love the stunned look on the mayor's face when Judge Napolitano asked when he's going to have the cops arrested, and thrown in jail.

Thanks for being so direct Judge

5. Barry's Crack Pipe Said,

May 11, 2010 @ 10:09 pm

With regards to the graphic in the Ron Paul segment, since when did Oklahoma become Louisiana? Is this related to the oil spill?

6. tampagreg2010 Said,

May 11, 2010 @ 11:51 pm

Would love to see The Judge interview Alexander Snitker. He is the Libertarian in the US Senate race in Florida. He is making it a 4 person race. http://www.snitker2010.com

7. Who makes solar yard lights? Said,

May 11, 2010 @ 10:11 pm

[...] 05/10/2010 Freedom Watch 112 w/ Ron Paul, Gary Johnson, Steve Horwitz, Bob McDavid, Mike Ferguson, J… [...]

8. Capitalism V3.0 Roundtable » Blog Archive » Obama Is Bush Said,

May 12, 2010 @ 3:04 am

[...] Obama Is Bush May 12th, 2010 Posted by Anthony Gregory Obama Is Bush [...]

9. Obama Is Bush | Independence Forever Said,

May 12, 2010 @ 4:13 am

[...] Obama Is Bush Obama Is Bush [...]

10. MikeL Said,

May 13, 2010 @ 2:44 am

RE: Mayor Bob McDavid Interview

Don’t feel bad Mayor McDavid, I often had that same look upon my face when the Judge caught me unprepared in ConLaw.

11. john K Said,

May 13, 2010 @ 7:32 am

why is it that judge napolitano can see at a glance what an outrage SWAT overkill is, but our costly legions of federal and state judges somehow…can't? why HAVEN'T the SWAT super-doggie-killaz been jailed?? are we waiting for them to knock over a bank before we nab 'em??

and for that matter, where's PETA? here's their big chance to stand up for what they believe in, in a case that's got the whole country outraged, and PETA is…..uh….shooting "don't eat cows" ads, never mind that if nobody eats cows, they'll all be slaughtered anyway since they're too expensive to keep as pets.

just discovered this blog. it – and judge napolitano – are *outstanding*.

12. StormCrow Said,

May 13, 2010 @ 7:32 pm

To the honorable Judge Andrew Napolitano – Thank you, sir! The insanity of cannabis prohibition must stop! That poor child will never be free of the screams and images of his dying pet! And all because of a never fatal, non-addictive herbal medicine and some police who seem to think this is 1940s Germany!!

May I further educate you about the medical uses of cannabis? Please go to facebook to read "Granny Storm Crow's list-http://www.facebook.com/pages/Granny-Storm-Crows-

or to this excellent MMJ site http://www.greenpassion.org/showthread.php?t=2082

or even just run a search for "Granny Storm Crow's MMJ Reference List" .

Please educate yourself about this amazing healing herb, that is illegal because of ancient 1930's racism! Considering the many proven medical uses of cannabis, and those yet to be discovered, isn't it past time that we correct that error?

Granny Storm Crow

13. Emerald Mejia Said,

February 6, 2012 @ 10:55 pm

I have watched Gary Johnson on cutting government spending and I really like this video. I think people should watch this one.