05/05/2010 Freedom Watch 111 w/ Ron Paul, Walter Williams, Lew Rockwell

Freedom Watch 111 is now available below.

Ron Paul on auditing the Federal Reserve.

Walter Williams on freedom vs. security. 1984?

Lew Rockwell on secessionist movement.

Embed Codes

Ron Paul
<script type=”text/javascript” src=”http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=4180536&w=400&h=249″></script>

Walter Williams
<script type=”text/javascript” src=”http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=4180548&w=400&h=249″></script>

Lew Rockwell
<script type=”text/javascript” src=”http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=4180497&w=400&h=249″></script>

1. Dan Said,

May 6, 2010 @ 2:22 pm

Paul, fist I would say talk to your family and friends, let them understand how you feel and the situation. Sure people hear about famous people saying these things but it is quite a difference to have someone you know say them.

I am one of these young people. I currently and enrolled with a class with Walter Williams at George Mason and from experience I find it's better to start out by talking with people. Take a position and let people know and understand what it is. Rallies are fun but a personal touch makes a larger difference.

2. Paul Said,

May 6, 2010 @ 2:31 pm

Thank you for giving me the consideration of your thoughts. The sadness is that within I want to do great things but don't know how.

3. Paul Said,

May 6, 2010 @ 1:27 pm

I am inspired listening to Judge Napolitano and his speakers. I have lived quite a long life. Sadly I am not one of Ron Paul's young people – time has taken care of that. Yet never in my entire life have I felt so overcome by the transcendental words I hear on Freedom Watch. I only wish others and the owner of this site could direct me so that I could put into action all the ideas that passion that this program generates in me.

4. Dan Said,

May 6, 2010 @ 2:22 pm

5. Paul Said,

May 6, 2010 @ 2:31 pm

6. Alex Said,

May 7, 2010 @ 2:56 pm

Marc or Mike, do either of you happen to know why every segment of every show is now being introduced with the "Welcome to Freedom Watch" opening (which used to only be used at the very beginning of each show)?

I suppose it's so each segment can stand on it's own… if so couldn't Fox edited that out so it's not so repetitive when watching the show as a whole?

If you don't know, I'll write Fox and ask. Thanks.

Also: Is there a way to filter out all the spam that's been appearing in the comment section?

7. Jack Said,

May 7, 2010 @ 3:59 pm

whats with the adds in the comment section?

8. LibertarianMike Said,

May 7, 2010 @ 4:13 pm

They suck.

9. vaproto Said,

May 10, 2010 @ 1:11 pm

No violence? We have proof that the government from which people wish to secede is not going to permit that and will oppose it with arms. Whether the British government under George III, the American government under Abraham Lincoln or the present government in Washington, the idea that secession can be accomplished without war is naive at best or stupid at worst.