It’s Official! Freedom Watch Coming To TV!

The new show will air during a weekend prime time spot on the Fox Business Network. The exact debut date/time are not known at this time.

You have helped make this happen by supporting and watching the Judge’s show since it debuted on the Web in mid-February of last year. If you are feeling nostalgic you can listen to that first show here.

We have to continue supporting the Judge and the freedom message by spreading the word about the TV show once it begins airing on the Fox Business Network.

Let the ratings soar and make “Stay Free!” the mission statement of every American!

1. Vince Said,

April 20, 2010 @ 12:50 pm

This is so awesome!
    I'm very excited for you Judge. You really, really deserve it more than most people that I can think of. I wish you the best of luck from here. We need more people like you to keep spreading the message of freedom and liberty and keeping our ideas alive.
    "Stay free!"

2. Rodger Said,

April 20, 2010 @ 2:08 pm

Finally, the second true libertarian on Fox! First Stossel, now the Judge! (Glenn Beck need not apply). Congrats, Judge. Looking forward to seeing it on TV.

3. Cameron Crow Said,

April 20, 2010 @ 2:29 pm

That's GREAT! Looks like all those letters to FOX are paying off.

We need more people telling the truth on TV. The internet age is the age of truth, we can't let them get away with the lies anymore. The Revolution is alive and well.

4. LibertarianMike Said,

April 20, 2010 @ 2:33 pm

While I understand where you're coming from (re: Beck) it doesn't serve anyone or anything to be elitist. Sure, Glenn has displayed overt neocon tendencies over and over again, but if you've been paying attention, he's slowly seeing the light. Slowly but surely, it appears he's seeing the error of his interventionist ways. Give him a chance.

Surely you weren't born a hardcore libertarian. Few of us are. Most of us start off as a wild-eyed liberal, or whatever our parents were (or the opposite, for the rebellious), and then eventually see the error of our ways.

We're all on our own journey, so I'd like to gently recommend that we give the Glenn Becks of the world some slack, as long as they seem to be heading in the right direction.

5. Clayton Said,

April 20, 2010 @ 3:25 pm

Yes Mike it "appears" Glen is seeing the light. Just watch out because that's his job to bring people like you back in the fold of the false right. Glen will turn on you as soon as needed!
    Case in point. He was for the bail out under Bush. In fact he said it was not nearly big enough. Then there was him and O' talking about a VAT paid directly to the national debt. AKA the private Federal Reserve bankers. No I do not trust Glenn any longer!

6. Doug Said,

April 20, 2010 @ 3:38 pm

I just learned to my chagrin that the Fox Business Network is on a channel that I don't have in my $50-per-month cable package. If the program won't appear on the Fox News channel, then I think Judge Nap's moving to TV could be a step backward. I'll cross my fingers that the weekly show will be recorded and posted to YouTube on a regular and timely basis, so those who don't get the FNC will still be able to watch the best public affairs program ever.

7. Jon Said,

April 20, 2010 @ 5:10 pm

Once on TV , be sure to hype that there's all last year's episodes are online!

8. neoconned Said,

April 20, 2010 @ 1:14 pm

FINALLY!! I have despised Fox News for years now but even I will watch the Judge, Rockwell, Schiff, Ron Paul, and other free market constitutionalists drop truth bombs on the American Populace like never before. There is an awakening happening and one way for Fox to polish up their extremely tarnished reputation is putting this show on the air. THANK YOU!!

9. steve Said,

April 20, 2010 @ 5:50 pm

I have no TV. Judge please stay on the computer. Maybe you could do both? Have the tv show streaming too? Somehow?Please. You don't want to miss out on those who would see you on the computer but who do not get you on tv. You may loose more people than gain.

10. LibertarianMike Said,

April 20, 2010 @ 5:51 pm

If he "turns on me" it doesn't mean I will change my opinion. It costs me nothing to support him when he's right. And to support him when he's right, it doesn't mean I support all his opinions.

All I'm saying is that absolutism and elitism does more to splinter the general movement toward freedom than anything else.

11. Bob Robertson Said,

April 20, 2010 @ 2:28 pm

I agree with Steve, I don’t get time to watch TV on the network’s schedule, and Fox Business isn’t available anyway. I have to watch “Stossel” on YouTube.

Please keep FreedomWatch available online.

12. Lyn B Said,

April 20, 2010 @ 10:11 pm

Today Fox Business, tomorrow the world!! Congrats, Judge! Can't wait to watch–you're such an inspiration! As are your esteemed guests!

13. MBrown Said,

April 20, 2010 @ 11:06 pm

Ditto for me. I don't get FBN unless I pony up for the next cable level.

I miss out on Stossel, too. Only bits of his show is put up at his website. Can't even get the full episodes on YouTube like you used to be able to.

14. MBrown Said,

April 20, 2010 @ 11:07 pm

He's not on Fox News. He's on Fox Business, same as Stossel. A different part of Fox.

15. Kevin Said,

April 20, 2010 @ 11:25 pm

Looks like I'm boned too. No Fox Business with my cable subscription. I'll have to watch the bootlegs on youtube.

16. Andrew Said,

April 21, 2010 @ 12:16 am

(#1)

Great news, Mr. Napolitano!

Just please (when you're on) explain your different stance from the other neo-con 'Fox'-affiliates. Otherwise, it's like Ron Paul's Anti-Income Tax/Tea Party-movement being hijacked by Sarah Palin & the other moderates. They're helping to dilute the voice of the real people for change, and meanwhile promoting us as "domestic terrorists". (We lost the 2008-election, because the neo-cons shut Ron Paul out of the fold & otherwise mocked him. 'Fox' still has to own up to the fact that they filtered primary-debate results, in order to make Dr. Paul look like he was trailing the other candidates!)

P.S.: When it comes to Obama's tactics for pushing racism, refer back to Saul Alinsky (who coached Martin Luther King, Rosa Parks, Pete Seeger, etc.) from the 'Highlander Folk School' in Monteagle, Tennessee. His doctrine of hatred has also bred the Jesse Jacksons, Al Sharptons, Cornel Wests, & Obamas:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O698nAyN0Hw

(Continued comment in #2)

17. Andrew Said,

April 21, 2010 @ 12:17 am

(#2)

Reference Manning Johnson's "Color, Communism, & Common-Sense" as a good source for solving America's racial-divide, as he was a former 'Communist Party'-member who saw how Marxism was being used to manifest destruction of Black & White communities:http://www.manningjohnson.org/ (He should have been president instead of Obama, if there was going to be a minority as head of state. The man deserves a national holiday!)

Also, here is the 45-step agenda of the Reds (cited in 1963, before Congress) to take control of the U.S.:http://www.uhuh.com/nwo/communism/comgoals.htm (Please spread the word to Americans, while you have the privilege of t.v.-exposure! Thomas Woods will back you up on these things, if you have him on as a guest!)

Thank you for letting me post.

Andrew Brown
    Oceanside, California

18. Ken Said,

April 20, 2010 @ 9:14 pm

Congratulations! Unfortunately we will only be able to watch you for a couple of years since you will be vice president of the United States in 2012!

19. Kevin Said,

April 21, 2010 @ 1:32 am

I don't get Fox Buisness either and i am not worried about it because i am sure it will be bootlegged or offered online by those who do. You should not be upset it is going to TV just because you can't watch it. The whole point of getting it on TV is to educate those who don't share our beliefs yet.

Currently the only people watching this show are members of the r3volution. When it goes to the TV it will be opening it up to a whole new audience.

20. Kevin Said,

April 21, 2010 @ 1:36 am

The reason I dislike Beck is because he goes back and forth on the issues. Also, he acts like a clown when he jumps around, draws on his chalkboard and cries. Someone acting like that makes it easy for people to laugh at our ideas and shrug them off as kooky because the person presenting them acts like a lunatic.

We need someone like the Judge who is mentally stable and presents ideas logically instead of just through emotion.

21. Jim Howden Said,

April 21, 2010 @ 1:48 am

The Medina interview turned me off big time to Beck.

22. Henry Said,

April 21, 2010 @ 1:49 am

Great news — though I hope that I'll still be able to view the show on this website, too!

23. Evan Said,

April 21, 2010 @ 2:09 am

This is great news but I really hope that like Stossel you post the full episodes on Hulu b/c I don't get Fox Biz

24. It’s Official! Freedom Watch Coming To TV! | BreakTheMatrix Said,

April 21, 2010 @ 12:12 am

[...] It’s Official! Freedom Watch Coming To TV! Share[Original post here] [...]

25. Ronnie Said,

April 21, 2010 @ 11:53 am

beck is your typical anti-anti-communist just like hannity and limbaugh only he goes to extremes which sometimes people think he is on our side. These people are against those who are against communism. How many times have you heard limbaugh or hannity talk positive of Ron Paul??? Did they mention Dr. Paul was right about the economy when he was running for president?? No.

26. Ronnie Said,

April 21, 2010 @ 12:14 pm

The same for me. DO NOT give up the computer.

27. HDThoreau Said,

April 21, 2010 @ 11:17 pm

You deserve it. Congratulations!

28. Braveheart Said,

April 22, 2010 @ 4:57 pm

And I was just thinking the other day of emailing those neo-con's at fox to get a real show, with real freedom lovers besides those fakes Beck and Hannity. Congrats Judge, but keep the show on your website so I can continue to watch.

P.S. Hey Hannity this is where Freedom really rings!!!!!!!!!!!!

29. Congratulations, Judge! « LewRockwell.com Blog Said,

April 22, 2010 @ 4:42 pm

[...] P. Napolitano’s Freedom Watch is moving to television! Watch for it on the Fox Business Channel. Bookmark/Share « Previous: George Carlin on [...]

30. Nick Said,

April 22, 2010 @ 9:21 pm

Awesome! I now have a glimmer of hope for this country. Now non-statist views can FINALLY have their day in the sun. I thank heaven that Fox happened to hire such a firm believer in the individual as you Judge.

31. reboot the republic » It’s Official! Freedom Watch Coming To TV! Said,

April 22, 2010 @ 5:23 pm

[...] From Freedom Watch on Fox [...]

32. Pitbull 32 Said,

April 22, 2010 @ 10:19 pm

Yeah, but the SPLC and ADL say he's a terrorist, along with all the other honest, decent patriotic Americans.

33. Andy Said,

April 23, 2010 @ 12:05 am

Not sure I follow your anti-anti-communist line, but Beck is moving away from Limbaugh and Hannity slowly. He still pisses me off, but I have seen him edging away from the dark side over the past year or so. He also has stopped bashing Paul and even comments positively on him on rare occasions. Something the Limbannity bots will never do. He even recently began to acknowledge the connection between our interventionism in the ME and terrorist strikes against us. Progress, but way to slow for my liking.

34. buzzard Said,

April 23, 2010 @ 12:15 am

That's right pitbull, the SPLC just put out a list of the top 40 patriots (terrorists) and you can see it at fourwinds10.com – yes the judge is on it.

35. Geogtrey Said,

April 23, 2010 @ 1:37 am

This is fantastic. As we all know, the Judge speaks the truth clearly and without compromising. This is a big win for liberty.

36. Kevin Said,

April 23, 2010 @ 1:40 am

Exactly, how long does it take to understand? Supposedly this all started during late 2007 early 2008 during the last election cycle. How many years does it take to see the truth?

Even if he does do we want someone prancing around and drawing pictures on chalkboards introducing our ideas to the masses? Of course not! That is why we need an intellectual and someone intelligent like the Judge.

37. Urod Said,

April 22, 2010 @ 10:10 pm

Judge Napolitano on FOX ?? Is that the same FOX that was bashed numerous times by Alex Jones , Mike Rivero and the Judge himself ?
    If this is true than I don’t believe this news ( rather than questioning the Judge’s decision … )

See world solutions at RecipeForaNation.vox.com

38. givejonadollar Said,

April 22, 2010 @ 10:33 pm

This is absolute fantastic. I will be watching Judge! I can't wait to see the politicians squirm when you deliver upon them some tough questioning for once. :)

39. Erik H. Said,

April 22, 2010 @ 11:23 pm

This is the best news I have heard recently. Congrats, Judge!

Stossel has been good, but fairly tame. And, it is obvious that he sides with the CATO guys while completely ignoring Ron Paul and the LRC/Mises camp.

40. AnthonyC Said,

April 23, 2010 @ 4:03 am

Brilliant! What the libertarian movement needs is more intelligent, articulate, consistent people to spread the ideas of freedom, personal liberty, sound money and limited government. I cannot tolerate listening to or watching Rush or Glenn due to their wildly exaggerated antics and claims. I hope Fox News is moving towards a more respectable and rational format. It looks like they have a good start with Stossel and Napolitano.

41. Reason Morning Links: Alcoa, the Southern Strategy, and a New Sort of Sex Scandal - Hit & Run : Reason Magazine Said,

April 23, 2010 @ 8:19 am

[...] • Judge Andrew Napolitano's Freedom Watch will be moving from Web-only broadcasts to television. [...]

42. MadtownBadger Said,

April 23, 2010 @ 1:17 pm

You can get full episodes of Stossel on Hulu.com. The same should happen for the Judge's show.

43. Barry's Crack Pipe Said,

April 23, 2010 @ 1:44 pm

Same here. I got rid of my TV last summer. Judge, please allow online access to your shows in the future. At least allow people to post replays on YouTube without Fox demanding that YouTube remove the content. We are trying to save our country.

For example, ask yourself, why is Alex Jones so effective? In large part because he makes his work product freely available to the public. It needs to be free. Fox should take a lesson from Alex Jones. The Fox Business Network will reap greater profits from its current and future programming if they make your show freely available and accessible. How/Why? Credibility. You bring credibility to the network. Fox, like most of MSM now, needs to invest in credibility — it's the reason MSM ratings are in the toilet now.

44. Jim Said,

April 23, 2010 @ 2:32 pm

Congratulations!. My emails to Fox on your behalf weren't in vain. Can't wait to tune in/set my DVR!

45. MadtownBadger Said,

April 23, 2010 @ 1:17 pm

46. Liberating Thoughts » Blog Archive » Freedom Watch goes on the air - A blog dedicated to free thinking and the ideas of liberty Said,

April 23, 2010 @ 5:18 pm

[...] has decided to put Judge Andrew Napolitano’s show Freedom Watch on the air at the Fox Business Network. The show was already streamed on the internet for about 1 [...]

47. ira Said,

April 23, 2010 @ 7:35 pm

Do you want to do the country a favor, Judge? Forget about the show and run for President. Napolitano/Sowell 2012. Please have Thomas Sowell on the show and let him explain economics (among other topics) to the sheeple.

Good news. What took so long? I always catch Beck’s show when you host. Congratulations!

48. Life's a beach - It's Official! Freedom Watch Coming To TV! Said,

April 24, 2010 @ 10:30 am

[...] 252627282930  Powered by LiveJournal.com It's Official! Freedom Watch Coming To TV! After a little more than a year in existence Freedom Watch with Judge Andrew Napolitano will be making the switch to television. We just received official word that this is happening.Source:http://freedomwatchonfox.com/2010/04/20/its-official-freedom-watch-coming-to-tv/101519/ [...]

49. Rick Said,

April 24, 2010 @ 7:48 pm

For example, ask yourself, why is Alex Jones so effective? In large part because he makes his work product freely available to the public. It needs to be free. Fox should take a lesson from Alex Jones. The Fox Business Network will reap greater profits from its current and future programming if they make your show freely available and accessible. How/Why? Credibility. You bring credibility to the network. Fox, like most of MSM now, needs to invest in credibility — it’s the reason MSM ratings are in the toilet now.

50. Vote to have Ohio Health Care Freedom Amendment featured on Freedom Watch! | Ohio Freedom Alliance Said,

April 24, 2010 @ 8:20 pm

[...] Freedom Watch will soon be moving from the internet to television; it will appear in a prime-time weekend slot on the Fox Business Network, date to be determined. [...]

51. Patrick Said,

April 24, 2010 @ 10:03 pm

You can get full episodes of Stossel on Hulu.com. The same should happen for the Judge’s show.

52. Dennis Said,

April 26, 2010 @ 1:26 am

53. Simon Said,

April 26, 2010 @ 6:54 am

54. Steve Said,

April 26, 2010 @ 12:40 pm

If we can finally in the end "stay free" it will be because of men like Andrew Napolitano. My two biggest heroes are Judge Nap and Ron Paul. Stay free!

55. Sean Said,

April 26, 2010 @ 7:57 pm

56. Sean Said,

April 26, 2010 @ 9:14 pm

57. Jeff Said,

April 26, 2010 @ 11:45 pm

58. Tony Said,

April 27, 2010 @ 2:14 am

59. Lee Said,

April 27, 2010 @ 6:35 am

60. Don Said,

April 27, 2010 @ 6:55 pm

If we can finally in the end “stay free” it will be because of men like Andrew Napolitano. My two biggest heroes are Judge Nap and Ron Paul. Stay free!

61. Josh Said,

April 28, 2010 @ 12:09 am

Awesome!

62. Jean Said,

April 28, 2010 @ 12:22 am

Jude Napolitano is a great orator, a true hero and a tremendous inspiration to all those who have freedom & liberty flowing in their veins. I live in Canada and I only wish we could convince him to sit as a judge on our Supreme Court! The fact that he is going to be on regular TV is awesome!!!!

63. Jon Schipp Said,

April 29, 2010 @ 3:59 am

This is fantastic news! This will be the only reason for me to turn on the tube.

64. MarkSpizer Said,

May 3, 2010 @ 9:08 am

great post as usual!

65. ‘Kilmeade & Friends’ Debuts Tuesday - TVNewser Said,

September 23, 2010 @ 3:40 pm

[...] Judge,” which he co-hosted with Judge Andrew Napolitano for four years. Napolitano will be hosting “Freedom Watch” on Fox [...]

66. MegansDad Said,

November 17, 2010 @ 10:44 pm

Judge:Take our airports back!! Throw out the Fed TSA and replace with your local sheriffs department. Think about it Judge

You’re local Sheriff is armed

Trained to use dogs

Trained to profile

Trained to dealing with crowd control

Trained to interrogate

Trained how to secure large areas

Trained to interdict drug, firearms, and bombs

They do this work for the court system and the jails already.

Best of all a sheriff is elected by the people he or she serves!!!!!

Let the Air Marshals test the systems that the Sheriffs come up with and review for best practice.

Fund it through the ticket price same as TSA, close the TSA down!!!!

Megansdad

67. Emily Hutchison Said,

March 25, 2011 @ 1:27 pm

I love the judge, but he really needs to run for President. The country needs him more than Fox Business.

68. Concerned Citizen Said,

April 16, 2011 @ 8:18 am

Someone sent this to me, and I'm sending it to you. Karen Sue

Subject: Obama Admits Birth Place

Please read, then listen to the clip provided. It is most enlightening and shows the lies we are being fed by the media and politicians.

Subject: Obama admits birth place
    Obama admits (after his senatorial run) to not being born in Hawaii.
    Who would believe Obama is actually on this video admitting he was not born in Hawaii but was born in Kenya and is not even a citizen. Obviously he made these statements because he did not know at that time that a president must be a "natural born" citizen. OOPS!

His first speech is apparently just after his election to the US senate

69. Everyman Said,

February 21, 2012 @ 9:39 pm

This just goes to show that Fox is bed with establishment Republicans. They wanted to a critic of the Republicans. They succeeded.

So long Judge! We'll miss you.