Podcast: 04/14/2010 Freedom Watch 103 w/ Mike Church, Robert Higgs, Cody Willard

Freedom Watch 103 audio podcast.

1. Adrian Said,

May 2, 2011 @ 11:03 pm

2. Roberto Said,

May 2, 2011 @ 11:09 pm

Adrian says
    "It's a little ironic but the big changes did take place in last November's vote but little to nothing has changed. The Tea Party candidates are as guilty as their opposition of being blinded by power as soon as they get into office. It's disheartening but no matter who we send to office, very little seems to change. Frustrating… "

I agree. It seems no matter what party we're talking about, they all make huge promises and quickly forget them once they get there. The tea party has been full of righteous indignation and bluster against the Obama presidency but their affect has been negligible at best. Different parties – same results.

3. Peg Said,

May 8, 2011 @ 12:01 pm

I agree it is extremely frustrating all the promises are not Kept and it seems every time we elect a new president invariably the status quo marches on the Presidents of America need to understand that the only way we can help the world is by helping Americans first not by putting Americans second. Although I did not vote for Obama I did have hopes that he would actually make some changes for the better here we go getting ready to start another presidential election run is all pretty disheartening.

4. Joshua Said,

August 14, 2011 @ 4:16 am

I think we all know that all sides are working together and they aren't working towards a goal that has the average persons best interests in mind.

It's unfortunate that corruption has such a strong hold in politics today.

5. corky Said,

August 19, 2011 @ 1:31 pm

I completely agree! I could not have said it better myself!

6. April Said,

August 26, 2011 @ 8:32 pm

“It’s unfortunate that corruption has such a strong hold in politics today.” quoted from Joshua

Corruption is everywhere. And this act of dishonesty makes every citizen in whatever country they live suffer and become poorer. I hope everybody will just work towards one goal.

7. Ted Said,

November 13, 2011 @ 8:55 pm

I agree but the further we go down the line the clearer it becomes that there is only 1 party that really cares about the country more than it cares about its own party and that party is the Democratic party.The Republican party hates Obama more than it cares about our great country and this shows in its stance on negotiating which is don't negotiate and let everything get worse so we can regain power.It is obvious to all but the Republican party that this tactic is so wrong on so many different levels.