02/16/2010 Freedom Watch 82 w/ Gerald Celente, Andy Goss, Lew Rockwell

Gerald Celente

Andy Goss

Lew Rockwell

Embed Codes:

Gerald Celente

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=4020494&w=400&h=249"></script>

Andy Goss

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=4020498&w=400&h=249"></script>

Lew Rockwell

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://video.foxnews.com/v/embed.js?id=4020505&w=400&h=249"></script>

1. Jim Said,

February 17, 2010 @ 3:16 pm

The embedded code for all the videos points to the same video, the last one. Can this be fixed?

2. LibertarianMike Said,

February 17, 2010 @ 5:41 pm

Yes. This is my fault. Somehow I managed to screw it up even while copying and pasting. I have changed them to what I assume they're supposed to be, but due to proxy blocking at work, I cannot verify that they're correct now. Please reply again if you still have a problem.

-Mike

3. JBDavis Said,

February 17, 2010 @ 11:32 pm

I don't like Goss. I'm totally against any kind of military involvment in its present form. I want to bring the troops back.

4. AugmentedFourth Said,

February 18, 2010 @ 4:31 pm

I don't like Goss either. He claims to fly under the flag of small government and individual liberty. However, go to his website and look at his issues. He is AGAINST gay marriage AND civil unions. He says nothing about the drug war but It' s safe to guess what his views are there…he's a Mormon (not that there's anything wrong with that).

A Common Republican just like the rest trying to get his hands in the Liberty cookie jar. PLEASE, let's not fall for it again guys! It's all or nothing…that's the ONLY way LIBERTY works.

5. Joe Said,

February 22, 2010 @ 7:21 am

Don't get me wrong, I watch Bill O’Reilly almost every day. Anyone who has watched him regularly realizes that he believes that he is the only one that is correct. He has started moving just a little left of center lately I think because he wants to get the current president to give him another interview. He prides himself that "we're looking out for the you the people". Mr. O’Reilly, I don't need you to look out for me, I can look out for myself as long as the Constitution's not suspended as you would like to have it. The Constitution is not just a fair weather document. Watch out for wolves in sheep clothing. Please get this out to your addressees and let Mr. Know that he is wrong this time. See his statement here:

6. Joe Said,

February 22, 2010 @ 7:25 am

Within the past few weeks, a state of emergency was declared in King, North Carolina following a relatively heavy snowstorm. As a result of the emergency declaration, local residents were banned from carrying firearms in their vehicles.
    Entering into the fray this week was Bill O’Reilly, host of The O’Reilly Factor, on Fox News.
    In a February 18, interview that discussed, in part, the confiscation of legally-owned guns Katrina), O’Reilly affirmed his support of such confiscations.
    When it was explained to O’Reilly that whether or not there’s a state of emergency, it’s still unconstitutional to confiscate lawfully-owned guns from honest citizens wanting to defend themselves, the Fox talking head retorts, “That’s a pretty extreme position.”

7. sam Said,

February 22, 2010 @ 7:10 pm

You guys are right, this Goss seems like a brainwashed soldier that still thinks military domination is OK.

By the way, The war on terror is as FAKE as the war on drugs. The central bankers intelligence arms (CIA, MI6, Mossad) are the REAL terrorists and drug runners.

When will we WAKE UP!!

The 'monetary system' is the root cause of all our problems and luckily it is obsolete. We need to make all earth's resources 'common heritage' to all people and all the wars, fighting, crime, poverty, etc. will end.

Automated systems that produce abundance is the world's only path to prosperity.