Freedom Watch returns on Wednesday

Freedom Watch this week will be back on Wednesday. There have been some unexpected plans that have the producer of the show unavailable until that day.

When it returns look for appearances by the following guests: Nick Gillespie, Tom Woods, Cody Willard, Andy Levy, and more.

1. Kevin Said,

October 19, 2009 @ 5:21 pm

Any info on the future of the show? Seems there have been a lot of interruptions to the schedule. I'm hoping the show will continue. Thanks

2. Pete Said,

October 20, 2009 @ 3:26 pm

I am happy to hear the show will return on Wednesday. Just hope it will become a long-term program because I really respect the Judge and his perspectives.

3. Wauhoo Said,

October 20, 2009 @ 5:34 pm

The old 1 hour/week Wednesday am show was consistantly aired. This new format has been very frustrating. Let's go back to the "power hour" on Wednesdays, please.

4. Big Daddy Said,

October 20, 2009 @ 7:21 pm

I agree. The new format is terrible.

As I recall, the format was necessary to be able to track the show's popularity to determine if the numbers supported putting it on air. It seems as though Fox is trying to get interest in the show to wain so that it will never make the TV lineup. Could it be that the content is too revealing even for Fox?

5. Maltheus Said,

October 21, 2009 @ 12:01 pm

I prefer the old format as well. This new format might not be so bad if there was any consistency, scheduling or even some kind of notification of new episodes. But I'm tired of having to check back here every day for the new excuse. Given how poorly the producer has handled all of this, perhaps waiting for him/her is not the best option.

6. Upset fan Said,

October 21, 2009 @ 2:37 pm

FreedomWatch on Wednesdays was the greatest show on Earth. I have cheked this site several times and this format just sucks. It does not build loyalty. Why is it not on TV? We want Napolitano, not Schepard Smith or Bred Bair. And we want IMUS on Fox news not the stupid Morning people.

7. Upset fan Said,

October 21, 2009 @ 2:41 pm

And one more thing.
    Judge, please consider doing VIDEOBLOGS on YOUTUBE, like Peter does. It would help us all a lot.

8. Chase Said,

October 22, 2009 @ 3:39 am

I do like the live and uninterrupted shows, but I like the new set and production values better than all the technical trouble the Judge used to have in the Strategy Room basement…

9. Martha Thomson Said,

October 6, 2010 @ 2:18 pm

i own at least 3 video blogs and i love to video blog myself and do some crazy stuffs-.~

10. Wood Shelf  Said,