The “Daily” Freedom Watch Schedule

There’s been a lot of confusion about the new Freedom Watch daily show as far as the schedule is concerned. I hope this clears things up a bit.

1. The show is prerecorded every Monday through Thursday.
  2. On Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays the show is recorded at 1pm, edited, then released later that same day. The time it is released is dependent upon the editing process. Sometimes the show may appear in the late afternoon (Eastern time) and other times it may appear in the early evening.
  3. The show recorded on Thursdays at 4pm is released on Friday in the afternoon. Again, the exact time  is determined by the editing process.
  4. So effectively, the show runs Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday with no Thursday show.

This schedule is subject to change as studio time for recording the show may vary.

1. Matthew Said,

September 27, 2009 @ 9:47 am

This still seems to me like a good way to kill the show. We, the fans, should all be e-mailing and calling Fox requesting that they give more thought to it being considered for the actual FNC. I mean, look at the amazing ratings Glenn Beck gets. Freedom Watch is everything his show is, without the melodrama. I think it could be promising.

I'm sure that a lot of people who've never seen or heard of freedom watch but enjoy Mr.Beck's show would be more than pleased to see it join his show on the actual network.

I dont know why the suits at Fox don't realize this.

2. PatriotOne Said,

September 27, 2009 @ 7:14 pm

This schedule probably accommodates the Judge.
    On the other hand, I don’t believe FOX wants the absolute truth delivered to the general public.
    If Freedom Watch (truth) went broadcast every other FOX show would be bound to it. How could Sean, Bill, Glen, et al, spew their prejudice while the light of FW shines upon them?
    In addition to the truth being heard, the et al’s ignorance on every subject matter would be exposed. Sean, Bill, Glen, et al, would be required to investigate their particular subjects before commenting pro or con.
    The truth is a barrier to folly. Freedom Watch and the Judge armored with the truth could put Rupert on the wrong end of the banksters willow tree switch.

3. Joe Said,

September 27, 2009 @ 11:48 pm

It's true. The Judge and his guests on Freedom Wach make O'Reilly and the gang look like a bunch of statists.

4. Nick Said,

September 28, 2009 @ 1:33 am

If the show is no longer airing live on Strategy Room, wouldn't it be getting LESS viewers?

5. LibertarianMike Said,

September 28, 2009 @ 1:38 am

Not necessarily. A lot of people who watched it before depended upon us to capture it and post it to YouTube because the airtime (in the middle of the day) didn't make it possible for many to view it live.

6. John Said,

September 28, 2009 @ 7:07 pm

Thats true, I watched it on the morning after it was broadcast due to my working schedule. I still watch it here as I have this page bookmarked and enjoy the comments.l

7. Nancy Said,

October 2, 2009 @ 3:25 am

No, it would be getting FEWER viewers.