09/25/2009 Freedom Watch 37 Guests

Freedom Watch #37 with Judge Andrew Napolitano is going to be recorded today and posted for consumption tomorrow (Friday), similar to last week.

• Dan Ikenson – Director of Cato’s Center for Trade Policy
  • Jacob Hornburger – President, Future of Freedom Foundation

1. DozeNutz Said,

September 24, 2009 @ 4:27 pm

Hey Judge, wondering if you can get some opposing viewpoints on your show. Would like to hear the arguments posed against the liberty movement.

Thanks!

2. Paula Said,

September 24, 2009 @ 6:13 pm

How can I watch this show streaming live on the net? I used to watch it at this page. I cannot even find a time listed anywhere!

3. LibertarianMike Said,

September 24, 2009 @ 6:18 pm

The show is no longer streamed or recorded live. It is pre-recorded and posted in the evenings.

4. LibertarianMike Said,

September 24, 2009 @ 6:18 pm

Paula, the show is no longer streamed or recorded live. It is pre-recorded and posted in the evenings.

5. dave Said,

September 24, 2009 @ 11:09 pm

would love to see some liberals try to argue their points..but with the limited time i always love smart libertarians where i can learn something

6. Susanna Said,

September 25, 2009 @ 12:27 am

Well, if it's not going to stream live, at least have a consistent posting time.

7. Alex carson Said,

September 25, 2009 @ 3:13 pm

Listen, I really appreciate this free show – I'd even pay to subscribe to it –
    but it's Friday, 9/26 at 11 am ET, and still no show posted from yesterday.
    Why???

Also: at this writing, you still haven't updated your "About" page. It still says that
    you have an hour long show every Wednesday:

Once you get the bugs ironed-out, this show will be the best on the Internet (and hoepfully, soon on Fox TV).

8. ubu142 Said,

September 25, 2009 @ 3:23 pm

Who would be apposed to more liberty and more freedom? That's what makes this such an amazing movement. Members on both sides of the aisle have woken up and see who is really pulling the levers of power. The Banksters.

9. LibertarianMike Said,

September 25, 2009 @ 3:24 pm

Usually if the videos aren't on this site yet it's because Fox hasn't made them available yet. Sometimes they're slow. Also keep in mind that this site is run strictly by unpaid volunteers who are doing this in their spare time to further the cause of liberty. Thanks for pointing out about the "About" page….we'll update that as soon as we get a chance.

10. Alex carson Said,

September 25, 2009 @ 3:40 pm

Thanks for the info, Mike – I didn't know you have an all-volunteer staff – and I hope I don't sound ungrateful for the great show – in fact, I'm a rabid fan.

Thanks for all you (and everyone else involved in this website) does.

11. Kevin Said,

September 25, 2009 @ 6:42 pm

Just how in the world I've managed to miss this feed is beyond me. I've always liked the judge, and have newly discovered Celente. I am a recovering ex-republican, ultra conservative, WITH Liberrtarian leanings, as I am now discovering.

I'm through with the Dem/Rep game. I "woke up " about 6 years into the Bush Admin., and have been mad as hell since. I felt like a fool upon discovering the truth about how things really work in DC. I thought I was reasonably well versed in modern politics, but boy oh boy did I get a rude awakening.

Anyways, now it's up to all of us to do our best to help our country regain it's moral compass, and get back to the basics upon which our country was founded.

Thank you one and all who contribute to the judges show

12. DozeNutz Said,

September 28, 2009 @ 5:59 pm

Yes, but hearing basically the same arguments other than breaking news becomes mundane and repetitive. I would be awesome to have Bernanke or any of his cohorts come on his show and beg for the dismissal of the audit …

Just to get the credibility of the show up, because tooting your own horn can only get so high. Just some constructive criticism.