Freedom Watch: Your Daily Injection of Raw Liberty?

The tentative word is that Freedom Watch is going from a weekly hour long online show to an every weekday 30 minute online show.

The likely time slot will be from 4:30pm to 5pm Eastern time every Monday through Friday.

The most likely start date for the updated Freedom Watch is September 14th and it looks like it will broadcast from a brand new studio.

This is great news and signals another step toward having the show on the Fox News TV channel. It is now more important than ever to submit your feedback about the show. During the weekend rebroadcast on Fox News Radio the Judge requested sending your feedback emails to strategyroom@foxnews.com with “Radio” in the subject line.

Once this new schedule begins the Judge and his band of liberty-loving guests can comment and discuss the news of the day each day instead of trying to cram it all in single hour each week.

As always, we’ll keep you posted on the progress of this new development.

1. Patrick Said,

August 17, 2009 @ 11:58 pm

Sounds good. Keep to principle even as your grow more popular!

"I believe that all government is evil in that all government must necessarily make war upon liberty." – H.L. Mencken

2. Patrick Said,

August 18, 2009 @ 12:27 am

Also…make sure you guys put out the mp3 of these. As this will be daily, I won't have time to watch each of them on Youtube. I'll be putting them on my Ipod!

3. Karl Kraut Said,

August 19, 2009 @ 3:27 pm

So, that's live at 8:00 pm CET over here in Europe—just to let you know! Greetings and good luck.

4. Andrew Napolitano reminds the Ohio Tea Party that Government is Force | the Motorhome Diaries Said,

August 19, 2009 @ 11:32 am

[...] is the host of Freedom Watch which is growing in popularity to the point where Fox News may run it every week day as opposed to every Wednesday (2PM). You can watch it live [...]

5. Andrew Napolitano reminds the Ohio Tea Party that Government is Force | Liberty On The Rocks Denver Said,

August 19, 2009 @ 12:24 pm

[...] is the host of Freedom Watch which is growing in popularity to the point where Fox News may run it every week day as opposed to every Wednesday (2PM). You can watch it live here. Previously, Pete and I had the [...]

6. JCampbell Said,

August 20, 2009 @ 11:11 pm

There are two things about this show that I really appreciate: (1) your guest who is a Liberty Republican and (2) the application of the Constitution to current events, e.g., the WH web site, re cookies. I believe if every Liberty Republican could be included as guests on your and other shows so that Americans understand, they will be drawn to it. Keep in mind the Constitution protects life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness: it is in the Constitution because it is true (and not true because it is there). Therefore, people will be drawn to it as a fish is to water. Keep up this wonderful work.

7. AntiFed1791 Said,

September 4, 2009 @ 9:18 pm

Arggh! I'm going through withdrawals. I need my Liberty injections!

8. KHedley Said,

September 7, 2009 @ 9:44 pm

Please keep it on the internet, even if you go on TV. I don't watch TV and have no intention of doing so.

9. » Freedom Watch: Your Daily Injection of Raw Liberty? Said,

December 2, 2011 @ 11:33 am

[...] Freedom Watch: Your Daily Injection of Raw Liberty? [...]

10. Darcy Clarkin Said,

March 16, 2012 @ 6:53 am

The whole family watches this and never there was a dull moment. After the program ends, we discuss and exchange ideas.