08/05/2009 Freedom Watch 26 w/ Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Daniel Hannan, Peter Schiff, Lew Rockwell, David Aitken

Another great Freedom Watch is in the books. Enjoy it embedded below or watch it in higher quality directly on the Foxnews.com Strategy Room web site when it becomes available.

Embed Code:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/p/B9FFA6900E11F997&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/p/B9FFA6900E11F997&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="385" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

1. Ryan Said,

August 5, 2009 @ 11:54 pm

Best show on TV or radio. Thanks Judge.

Ryan

PS: I exposed an Obama-bot (O-bot) who is likely a SENATOR!!!

2. Dave Said,

August 6, 2009 @ 2:26 am

Too much Daniel Hannan

3. noDave Said,

August 5, 2009 @ 11:10 pm

Daniel Hannan is awesome.

Too much Dave.

4. TechyJake Said,

August 6, 2009 @ 12:05 pm

The Judge says we have a free market health system now. This is incorrect, the only area that I know is the closest free market model are the lea sic eye doctors.

5. TechyJake Said,

August 6, 2009 @ 12:07 pm

I support a free market health care system for the record

6. TechyJake Said,

August 6, 2009 @ 12:24 pm

Go Peter, look at the true free market.

7. Calgary Libertarian Said,

August 6, 2009 @ 3:09 pm

The only real free market health care system is actually the healthcare our pets receive. You can get any type of treatment with any type of option even if you don't have insurance.

8. Dave Said,

August 6, 2009 @ 5:17 pm

Stop being lazy and research this man and his record.

9. Patrick Said,

August 9, 2009 @ 3:17 am

Where's the mp3 of this?

10. Patrick Said,

August 9, 2009 @ 3:18 am

Techy: ya, Judge made a mistake if he said that. Probably just a mental error. I'm sure he knows that we don't have a free-market in health care presently.

11. Patrick Said,

August 9, 2009 @ 3:23 am

Dave: thx for the links.
    1) voted poorly
    2) voted well (this is just Net Neutrality in disguise–NN gives government a foot in the door to regulate the web!).
    3) there's a bunch of votes here…don't have time to examine them.

12. don Said,

August 9, 2009 @ 3:50 am

Judge N., Ron Paul., n Peter Schiff

I am Canadian and my family crossed in 1789 to this world from England and Ireland….so I am from the old school..

I like the Freedom watch show to some extent but when you bash the Canadian Health system then I know you are on the wrong track. Yes, we do have a few glitches but 10x less than what I hear about the US system…at 1/10 the population ..it adds up.

I have lived and used this system all my life as my parents did and from everyone I know and they know I have never heard a complaint save for the ingrown hair that required a two hour wait in emergency while priorities were being attended to.

Judge…without any BS..our system works extremely well ( it may not work at all in the US due to many factors ) but in Canada it works.

I hear your people talk but the words are not the truth about health care in my country and because you have never had it you really don't understand it. I go the hospital emergency for ..say a broken arm, I am admitted immediately (no sitting, no waiting)…I have no forms to fill out, ..I give my name and address and they do the rest…period..end of hassle. Next..I have x-rays,scans, pain killers and all the other good stuff….few hours later I leave with a new cast and an appointment for a check up in two to four days whenever I can take the time…My doctor was contacted and updated. Which reminds me, in Canada we can select any doctor we like as our GP or not.
    I don't think our system would work in the US but for us it is great…no insurance companies, no bills, no forms to fill out, no hassles, most meds included, …never heard of a 'pre existing condition' til I listen to you.

Sorry Judge but you got this one wrong, Canada has a great health system that will and does everything for everyone….doctors,nurses, general staff are all paid less than in the US plus we have no insurance administration ( the salesmen and advertisers plus their CEO's ) to pay for. Your heads of insurance get 100's of millions in bonuses alone…..HELLO….tis run by greed when this happens.

Love your show Judge …. accuracy runs at about 80%, which is quite good. US government runs at about 8% which is criminal or not so good.

13. propeace Said,

August 9, 2009 @ 1:30 pm

Don, since you say your system works well in Canada, why don't you think it would work in the US?

14. Patrick Said,

August 10, 2009 @ 3:47 pm

Don: if you support the Canadian healthcare system, why are you watching Freedom Watch? You obviously, don't understand the philosophical concept of freedom.

15. JCampbell Said,

August 17, 2009 @ 11:43 pm

I think the opening monologue, in particular, ought to be packaged and aired all across the country! What do you thinki? Also, I thought the guests, each with a view from a different, and informed, perspective were particularly helpful in filling in the blanks in my understanding of the healthcare/insurance debate.

16. Fresno Kitchen Cabinets Said,

September 9, 2009 @ 6:17 pm

I love your WordPress theme, is it a custom theme?