07/22/2009 Freedom Watch 24: Best Of…

As noted earlier this week Freedom Watch did not air a live show today. Instead a “Best Of” episode was aired. You can watch it below if you like. Otherwise, tune in next week when the show returns.

1. HDThoreau Said,

July 24, 2009 @ 1:17 pm

I have a question for John Stossel and Rupert Murdock.. When is he going to get his own investigative series on Fox news? I would get a stomach ulcer working at ABC.

2. don Said,

July 27, 2009 @ 3:48 am

Ron Paul

Health care 101…I am Canadian and the health care in Canada is so much greater than in the US and almost everything I hear about how bad the Canadian system is nothing but a total lie. You chaps are listening to the US propaganda machine that …well…you wouldn't believe nor understand . Health Canada works very well and without the problems that you have been told exist.

Sorry Ron but you are totally wrong and 95% misinformed about our health system.

love your stuff and keep up the fight, hate to see the US die ….

3. shell Said,

August 8, 2009 @ 3:48 pm

pls give facts why you feel Canadian health care is better then America? I lived in Seatlle for a number of yrs and Canadians were coming across the border to buy all our goods.

Evidently your health care system failed to save the life of Redgraves daughter.

Have you used the American health care system as a comparison Chap. ? I doubt you have American health care insurance, health care by outstanding doctors is expensive. I , my friends and family, prefer to choose our own health care plan, pay for it and not choose govt care, unless you want to die soon. I don't look for freebies. I want the govt to stay out of my life, my schools, churches, etc. Entitlements should only be for the very poor, weak, or devistated among us.

4. Carter Ward Said,

September 29, 2010 @ 5:36 am

ulcer is quite painful and sometimes it is deadly too, my grandmother died from ulcer”:-

5. Petite Tops  Said,

October 14, 2010 @ 3:00 am

ulcer is a very painful disease, i hate ulcer;.`

6. Socket Sets : Said,

October 25, 2010 @ 3:38 pm

believe me, ulcer is quite painful and its symptoms are not very good~,’