04/29/2009 Freedom Watch 12: Ron Paul, Daniel Hannan, Lew Rockwell, Cody Willard, Peter Schiff, RJ Harris, Jason Sorens, Shelly Roche

Another great show. Peter Schiff wasn’t on the original guest list but they found time to include him via phone. Great discussion on the role or lack thereof of the political system in achieving liberty.

Check out the complete show in the playlist below and feel free to use the embed code to put the show on your own site.

Embed Code For Playlist:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/p/97880F79F5CEAAD7&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/p/97880F79F5CEAAD7&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="385" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

1. Stickeehands Said,

April 29, 2009 @ 10:39 pm

The Judge really is adorable and his laugh is priceless(on Red Eye). I want a little Judge Napolitano Bobble Head for my desk.

2. Tank Said,

April 29, 2009 @ 10:47 pm

Once again, the production values betray the exceptional content. The technical problems really need to be sorted out.

3. Stickeehands Said,

April 29, 2009 @ 11:03 pm

Hannan in Part 2 & 3 is brilliant and I wish there were more articulate voices here to challenge Obama and those in our Congress.

4. Jay Said,

April 29, 2009 @ 11:19 pm

thanks this episode looks interesting

5. Paul Said,

April 29, 2009 @ 11:29 pm

Another outstanding episode, probably the best so far. I hope they get to right to record, and perhaps on Sam Dodson next time.

6. joese465 Said,

April 29, 2009 @ 11:46 pm

Preparing Americans for Hyperinflation: http://inflation.us

7. Bandito Said,

April 30, 2009 @ 1:55 am

Great show. I'll concur with the above poster that "the production values betray the exceptional content." I wish Hannan and Paul got to be on at the same time. Hannan is such a great speaker and a future Ron Paul for England.

8. Nose Nuggets Said,

April 30, 2009 @ 5:11 am

you guys need to get Max Keiser on the show!

9. Dave Said,

April 30, 2009 @ 1:20 pm

Judge, you are incredible. Your show is irreplacable. Please sort out the tech problems.
    Our movement NEEDS voices in Hollywood! That is an excellent way to get through to the 'masses'. Also, national sports figures, the M. Jordans out there. It is imperative that we stand up NOW. If we dont, I believe America will soon be a memory.

10. Ryan G Said,

April 30, 2009 @ 1:55 pm

Please stop referring to it as a living document. In the Revolution: A Manifesto he says 1000 times no. If it can be changed in peoples minds with the times it is a dead document which does nothing to enforce founding principles.

11. AbrahamClark Said,

April 30, 2009 @ 10:30 am

It was great to see R.J. Harris on. He and so many others need to be pushed into the Liberty spotlight. We need a coalition of candidates to run for Congress, otherwise we might as well sit back and watch our country crumble. R.J. Harris touched on that a bit. All the other guests were great too! Anyway, it's great to see a show that actually listens to its viewers. I'm sure the technical issues will be worked out in time. I can see the show becoming a weekly show in the near future.

12. Jason Said,

April 30, 2009 @ 2:38 pm

I'm so glad this show it gaining momentum, bu they realy really need to work out the production quality. Don't they have the resources of fox there? Jeez, every week it's the same crappy mics and technical problems with people talking to the judge while he's interviewing someone, etc etc.

Any way, keep up the good work judge, hope you work out the kinks soon.

13. JAN HELFELD Said,

April 30, 2009 @ 9:40 pm

Please comment on the TV interview with Congressman Pete Stark where he argues that "the larger the national debt, the wealthier we are", Maybe that's why the Democrats want to pass a 1.7 trillion budget deficit. Maybe they agree with Stark. Please feel free to use the video
    on http://www.Youtube.com/janhelfeld

14. Michael Said,

May 1, 2009 @ 7:15 pm

Great show. Hopefully we'll get the right to record section and talk about San Dodson about the travesty that's happening in New Hampshire.

15. Mandy Said,

May 20, 2009 @ 11:25 pm

Judge, great show. I hope they give you your own gig after these! You're a wealth of information, you stick to the Constitution and you're so personable – a winning combination. I saw you when my mom and I were seated to your left at Beck's live 9.12 Project event on May 1st, and we got home to have my father ask why we didn't introduce ourselves to you (he's NJ Superior Court Judge Ashrafi).
    Again, best of luck. Love everything you do and really hope to see you with your own TV show on Fox News. I think a Judge N. show is something lots of Americans will watch.

Liberty Chick – http://www.libertychick.com